dung2420

Mấy bạn cho mình hỏi Elastix có cài trên vmware được không hướng dẫn mình với. Mình cài trên Vitualbox thì được nhưng cài trên vmware thì lại k có những file asterick trong /etc

Vì mình k biết dùng VB nên mong ai có kinh nghiệm dùng elastix rồi thì hướng dẫn mình với!!

Tks mn nhiều ạ

rica17

cài được mà. Nhưng Nhìn chung cách tốt nhất là bạn cái riêng LInux chạy song song windows rồi cài elastix trên linux

còn đây là Hướng dẫn cài trên vmware. bạn chọn phiên bản đúng như tut.

1. A copy of VMware Player (I'm using 5.0.2 for this tutorial - at the time of writing it can be downloaded ) - you want 'VMWare Player for Windows' or 'VMWare Player for Linux'.
  2. The latest build of Elastix Asterisk (I'm using phiên bản 2.4.0 for this tutorial) - at the time of writing you can .
  3. A little patience :)

Step 1 - càiVMWare Player (if you need assistance doing that, I've found a fairly good ).
Step 2 - Create a New VM - either press Ctrl-N or select 'player-> File -> New Virtual Machine'
Step 3 - (Important) - select 'I will càithe Operating System Later'
Step 4 - Select guest operating system - Elastix is based upon Linux, so select 'Linux' and then either the default or 'Centos' (if you downloaded the 32 bit phiên bản of Elastix) or Centos 64-Bit (if you downloaded the 64 bit), although it shouldn't really matter what phiên bản of linux you select.
Step 5 - Make a name for your virtual machine - I'd suggest 'Elastix VM' and select where you want to save it - VM's are transportable between one machine and another so I usually save my VM's in a dedicated 'VM' folder I create in 'My Documents'
Step 6 - Specify a Disk Capacity - I'd suggest leave it at the default (20GB), although you can go as low as 5GB if you need - and then choose 'Split the Virtual Machine into Multiple Files'
Step 7 - select your newly created virtual machine, and click 'edit machine settings'
Step 8 - Change the network adapter to 'Bridged'.
Step 9 - Select CD/DVD (IDE) and select 'Use ISO Image File' - then browse to the Elastix ISO that you downloaded earlier.
Step 10 - Click OK, Select the name of your VM and Click 'Play Virtual Machine'.
Step 11 - When you get to the 'Elastix' Splash Page, left click in the window and hit enter.
Step 12 - You Mostly Need to Select the Defaults - eg:-
  • Language - English
  • Keyboard - US
  • Would you like to erase the drive - Yes (this only erases the currently empty VM, not your PC hard drive)
  • Partitioning Type - use free space and create default layout
  • Review and Modify Partitioning Layout - NO
  • Would you like to configure the eth0 interface - YES

Các chủ đề có liên quan khác