daigai

Chia sẻ cho các bạn bài mẫu: tui thích chơi bóng đá

The outline:
1. Name of game
2. How famous it is
3. How it is played
4. Why I enjoy playing it
5. The end

My most favorite game is Football. It is a world famous game.

Football is such a popular game that it is played even in the most remote corner of my country. People walk long distances to watch a football match. Even old people enjoy watching this game.

To play this most interesting, I go to the field near my house where my friends wait for me every late afternoon. My friends also love this game very much. We play until dark.

But it is a very hard game. It requires a lot of strength to kick the ball. They must also be skillful in controlling the ball. All this makes the game a difficult game indeed. Playing football however Giúp us healthy and active.

I shall always love this game.

Essay topic: Talk about your favorite sport (Essay 2)

I like swimming. It is my favorite sport, for I know that it is healthy as well as a good chance for a person to exercise his or her body.

Last Sunday morning, as the weather was fine, I went to Vung Tau with my family. It took us about two hours by car to arrive at our destination, and I felt very excited about it.

When our car reached the top of the cliff overlooking the Bay, I admired the golden sand of the long beach, the blue sky and water, and the splendid country surroundings which looked like an artist’s painting.

We put on our bathing-suits and ran into the water. It was a very happy swim for me. We played ball, challenged each other in swimming a certain distance. Of course, I was always beaten by my bigger brothers but I was satisfied with my good effort. When we felt tired, we lay down on the beach to rest and to have some sunbath. At about noon, we returned to our tent and had lunch.

About 3 p.m. we went once more into the water and swam till 5 p.m. Finally, we got ready to start for home. Everyone was delighted to have spent such a wonderful swim. I really enjoyed swimming very much that day.

daigai

Môn thể thao mình thích là bơi lội

Thêm bài viết về bơi lội này các bạn

My Favourite Sport is Swimming

Swimming has been my favourite sport since I was very small. I learnt to swim when I was just 5 years old. Swimming is a very popular sport; furthermore, it provides individuals with several physical and mental benefits.

There are some reasons why swimming is popular. Firstly, swimming is a sport for all age groups; besides, it is a lifetime activity. People can learn to swim as young as 4 or 5 years old or as old as 60 or 70. All it takes is the right instruction and desire to get in the pool. Secondly, swimming is cheap. You don't have to spend much money on it. All you need is just a swimsuit that makes you feel comfortable and a goggle that keeps water from your eyes. Even though you have to buy an admission ticket, it is not so expensive. Anyone can afford to go to swim. Finally, swimming is one of the most popular sports in the world.

Besides its popularity, swimming is a good activity that provides individuals with several physical benefits. First of all, swimming is a movement through water using one's legs and arms that provides an all body workout. As all of your muscles are used during swimming, it is an excellent form of exercise. Moreover, swimming can also be very beneficial to your heart and lungs. After a few laps, swimming can Giúp you cool-down, move blood through your muscles to Giúp them recover. Swimming builds up muscle strength , so your body is kept in perfect shape.

In addition to its physical benefits, swimming is also an effective way to relax. Swim with a very low effort, let your mind wander, focus on nothing but the rhythm of your stroke. This form of meditation can Giúp you gain a feeling of well-being. Furthermore, swimming is a wonderful recreational activity for you and your family. Swimming gives you a chance to be with your family or with some friends at the pool, or just to dip yourself in cool water. Spending hours at the pool on hot summer days is always my favourite pastime.

In conclusion, swimming is not only popular, but it is also one of the best all body workout a person can do. Besides its physical benefits, swimming is also a great recreational sport giving you peace of mind to continue with your day. Swimming has numerous advantages over other exercises and if done consistently will keep you in shape for the long period of time.

tctuvan

tui thích chơi cầu lông

My favorite sport is badminton. There are four reasons why .

1. Firstly, It Giúp improve my health . I try play it about 2 times a week. It makes me feel energetic .

2. Secondly, I enjoy the feeling when the badminton flies though the air. I can change the movement of the badminton without much effort which makes my opponent lose .

3. Thirdly, I can make many friends when I play badminton. I often play it with different kinds of people.Our skills improve with exercise. When we on a break, we talk about many interesting subjects.

4. Finally, playing badminton is not as intense as other sports such as basketball or soccer. This lessens the possibility of being hurt. So If you like to play badminton, please feel free to contact me. From this experience, we can learn about each other

Các chủ đề có liên quan khác