ntt12686

Một phần mềm rất hữu dụng và tiện ích cho ổ đĩa.

Phần mềm có thể kiểm tra và sửa lỗi ổ đĩa rất hay.

Một phần mềm nên có.

Disk Doctor is to Disk First Aid what BBEdit is to SimpleText. It will find problems with your disks that you didn’t even know were problems (more on this later). Sure, Disk First Aid (DFA) can fix minor errors with a missing custom icon here and there, but Disk Doctor can find and fix much more. Everything from bad b-trees to bad file modification dates fall under Disk Doctor’s “I Can Fix This” list, and that’s impressive. However, what’s not impressive is that Disk Doctor is essentially a dinosaur. Sure, it can now run on your startup disk and even fix files while you continue to work in other applications, but where has that really taken us and what new things can it fix?Some may argue that Disk Doctor is great and couldn’t do much more, but that’s bunk. Can Disk Doctor rebuild my desktop, or zap my PRAM—or, for that matter, can anything else in SystemWorks? Nope. Search SystemWorks’ Giúp system for the words PRAM, Zap, Desktop, and Rebuild and you won’t find a match. Strange that a freeware tool named TechTool (not “Pro”) can rebuild my desktop and zap my PRAM, yet Norton’s monolithic “troubleshooting and repair” package can’t.

Other than the “Check Media” feature in Disk Doctor, Symantec’s package cannot do anything to troubleshoot hardware issues. Suppose your Mac starts to crash a lot. Suppose it’s because of a bad RAM module. Symantec can’t Giúp you out, but they can Giúp you “unerase” your copy of TechTool Pro, which might be able to diagnose the RAM issue.

tuyen_vd

ko dơn dc dau ban oi link rapid ngon chán gì mà kô được. có link mediafire kìa, bạn down đi

Brentley

Link Rapidshare còn down được, link mediafire die rồi.

mình up lại nè, ai không vô được rapidshare thì vô mediafire

trinhhoa85

thank thank nha nha tui hư ổ cứng luôn rồi !! đồ phá hoại >

---------- Bài thêm lúc 11:58 ---------- Bài trước là lúc 11:56 ----------

mà không có Cr-ack hay key gì ak ?

Các chủ đề có liên quan khác