quabongvang

Mod mới có tài liệu này chia sẻ miễn phí cho các bạn

Introduction
Introduction
Having used a number of different Linux distributions, I was never fully satisfied with any of those. I didn't
like the way the bootscripts were arranged, or I didn't like the way certain programs were configured by
default and more of those things. I came to realize that when I want to be totally satisfied with a Linux
system, I have to build my own Linux system from scratch, ideally only using the source code. Not using
pre−compiled packages of any kind. No Giúp from some sort of cdrom or bootdisk that would càisome
basic utilities. You would use your current Linux system and use that one to build your own.
This, at one time, wild idea seemed very difficult and at times almost impossible. The reason for most
problems were due to my lack of knowledge about certain programs and procedures. After sorting out all
kinds of dependency problems, compilation problems, etcetera, a custom built Linux system was created and
fully operational. I called this system an LFS system, which stands for LinuxFromScratch.

Organization
This book is devided into the following parts. Although there is a lot of duplicate information in certain parts,
it's the easiest way to read it and not to mention the easiest way for me to maintain the book.
Part I − Introduction
Part One gives you general information about this book (versions, where to get it, changelog, mailinglists and
how to get in touch with me). It also explains a few important aspects you really want and need to read before
you start building an LFS system.
Part II − Installation of the LFS system
Part Two guides you through the installation of the LFS system which will be the foundation for the rest of
the system. Whatever you choose to do with your brand new LFS system, it will be built on the foundation
that's installed in this part.
Part III − Appendixes
Part Three contains various Appendixes.

Bạn nào cần download miễn phí , trả lời topic này, Nhóm Mods sẽ gửi tài liệu cho bạn qua hòm tin nhắn nhé.
- Bạn nào có tài liệu gì hay , up lên đây chia sẻ cùng anh em.
- Ai cần tài liệu gì mà không tìm thấy ở forum, , đăng yêu cầu down tại đây nhé:
Nhận download tài liệu miễn phí