do.tuan79

các bạn tải miễn phí ebook: 963 bài essays mẫu part 30

For more material and information, please visit Tai Lieu Du Hoc at
www.tailieuduhoc.org

Essay 444 Topic 86 A time and a place in the past

hen I was young I would like to listen to the radio, waiting for my favorite songs... ?
this esterday once more?always gives me most cherished memories in my life. I want to
be an responsible, warm-heart, brave, and confident person, and I keep trying to do my
best for myself, my family, and my country. However, I am not perfect and made a lot of
mistakes before. If I could go back to some time and place in the past, I would definitely
go to these places to do better:

When I was in Grade 5, my 75-year-old grandmother lived with us. She cannot see very
well at that time, but she insisted to write letters to my uncle, her eldest son, who lived far
away from us. Because she even didn`t finish her elementary school. Honestly, her
handwriting was too terrible to let my uncle and others understand, but nobody told her
about that. I knew my uncle would not read her letters according to my parents` words. I
thought it would be honest to point out, so I told her about the awfully writing. Her heart
was broken. She thought the whole family cheated her. With tears in her poor eyes, she
told me that, she tried so hard to write these letters with shaking hands and worse eyes,
but they didn`t

các bạn download về để xem đầy đủ nhé

¨°o_O (Sống tốt mỗi ngày) o_O°

Sống đẹp mỗi ngày

Các chủ đề có liên quan khác