Download Đề khảo sát chất lượng học sinh giỏi Anh văn lớp 6 (Năm học 2008-2009)

Download Đề khảo sát chất lượng học sinh giỏi Anh văn lớp 6 (Năm học 2008-2009) miễn phí

Question V: Finish the second sentence so that it has the same meaning as the first.
1. A year has twelve months.
-> There are .
2. Lan is more intelligent than her sister.
-> Lan’s sister isn’t .
3. He looks after the sick people.
-> He takes .
4. Do you enjoy listening to music?
-> Are you interested .?
5. What is your mother’s job?
-> What does .?
6. We have a two - month summer vacation.
-> Our summer vacation lasts .
7. Will you please look after the house while we are away?
-> Will you please take .?
8. Vietnamese students have fewer vacations than American ones.
-> American students .
9. It takes me about two hours each day to do my homework.
-> I spend .
10. Hoa is a hard student.
-> Hoa studies .

++ Ai muốn tải bản DOC Đầy Đủ thì Trả lời bài viết này, mình sẽ gửi Link download cho!

Tóm tắt nội dung:

3. When this program finish? .........................................................................................
4. The bank doesn’t closes until 4.30. ..................................................................................
5. They like watch TV. ...................................................................................
6. Would you like go to the cinema tonight? ........................................................................
7. He usually doesn’t come home late. .........................................................................
8. He comes here with bicycle. ......................................................................................
9. Are you enjoy the party? .....................................................................................
10. Can you playing chess? ...................................................................................
Question VII: Use the given words to make complete sentences.
1. Minh/ live/ brother/ apartment/ town.
...............................................................................................................................................
2. Mrs. Lan/ and/ children/ travel/ London/ plane.
...............................................................................................................................................
3. There/ be/ any flowers/ your/ school/ yard?
4. He/ not ride/ home/ but/ go/ taxi.
5. Sister/ have/ bike/ and/ cycle/ work/ everyday.
Question VIII: Read the following passage and answer the questions below.
Linda is a vegetarian so she doesn’t eat meat. She doesn’t have a big breakfast every morning. She usually has a slide of bread and a glass of milk. She has lunch at the office at about 11.30. She has only rice with vegetables for lunch. At weekends she often goes to a Chinese restaurant because there is a lot of delicious food for vegetarians.
* Question:
1. Why doesn’t Linda eat meat?
2. What does Linda usually have for breakfast?
3. What does she have for lunch?
4. Where does she have lunch?
5. Why does she often go to a Chinese restaurant at weekends?
------------The end------------
PHÒNG GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO
HUYỆN YÊN MÔ
HƯỚNG DẪN CHẤM
ĐỀ KIỂM TRA HỌC SINH GIỎI 6
Năm học: 2008-2009
Môn: Anh văn
Question I: (2,5 ms) - Mỗi câu chọn đúng cho: 0,25 đ.
1. A
2. C
3. D
4. B
5. A
6. C
7. B
8. A
9. D
10. C
Question II: (2,5 ms) - Mỗi động từ chia đúng cho: 0,25 đ.
1. watches
2. don’t read
3. is/ plays
4. Do ...... play.....
5. are your children/ are playing
6. are you doing/ am unloading
7. Is Nam working
Question III: (2,5 ms) - Mỗi ô trống điền đúng cho: 0,25 đ.
1. It
2. staying
3. him
4. are
5. washing
6. have
7. with/ doing
8. they
9. evening
10. do
Question IV: (2,5 ms) - Mỗi từ chọn đúng cho: 0,25 đ.
1. C
2. A
3. A
4. B
5. B
6. D
7. C
8. B
9. D
10. C
Question V: (2,5 ms) - Mỗi câu hỏi đặt đúng cho: 0,25 đ.
1. How does she go/ get/ travel to school everyday?
2. Who is the man in the car?
3. What are you having for breakfast?
4. Where does your sister work?
5. How many boys and girls are there in your class?
6. Which class are you in?
7. What time/ When does your brother get up?
8. How are they traveling to work?
9. What is there near your house?
10. Where does Mr. Hoang work?
Question VI: (2,5 ms) - Mỗi câu chữa đúng cho: 0,25 đ.
1. don’t -> doesn’t
2. a -> the
3. does this program
4. closes -> close
5. watch -> watching
6. go -> to go
7. usually doesn’t -> doesn’t usually
8. with -> by
9. enjoy -> enjoying
10. playing -> play
Question VII: (2,5 ms) - Mỗi câu viết đúng cho: 0,5 đ.
1. Minh lives with her/ his brother in an apartment in town.
2. Mrs. Lan and her children travel to London by plane.
3. Are there any flowers in your school yard?
4. He doesn’t ride home but he goes by taxi.
5. My sister has a bike and she cycles to work everyday.
Question VIII: (2,5 ms) - Mỗi câu trả lời đúng cho: 0,5 đ.
1. Because she is a vegetarian.
2. She usually has a slide of bread and a glass of milk for breakfast.
3. She has only rice with vegetables for lunch.
4. She has lunch at the office.
5. Because there is a lot of delicious food for vegetarians.
Phßng gi¸o dôc vµ ®µo t¹o
HuyÖn yªn m«
§Ò kh¶o s¸t ®ît I
§Ò kh¶o s¸t chÊt l­îng Häc Sinh Giái 7
N¨m häc 2008 – 2009
M«n: Anh v¨n
(Thêi gian lµm bµi: 120 phót)
Question I: Choose the best answer to fill in each blank.
1. Please ............... the milk carefully. I don’t want it to boil over.
A. see
B. watch
C. look at
D. notice
2. “Was he disappointed?” - “Yes, he found the movie ........................”
A. boring
B. boringly
C. bores
D. bored
3. ........................ 20 September, 1529, five small ships set sail from Spain.
A. At
B. In
C. On
D. By
4. Every student in those five rooms must bring ......................... own books to class.
A. one’s
B. someone’s
C. their
D. his
5. “Was the competition a success?” - “Yes, ...................... people took part in it than usual.”
A. more
B. fewer
C. less
D. many
6. What do students often do ...................... break?
A. in
B. for
C. at
D. on
7. I don’t like brown rice. Don’t you have ................................?
A. white ones
B. any white
C. no white
D. a white
8. Would you like .......................... that for you?
A. me doing
B. that I do
C. me do
D. me to do
9. You can join the club when you ........................... older.
A. will get
B. get
C. are getting
D. can get
10. Can you see any people in the house? .................................
A. Only a little
B. Only few
C. Only a few
D. Only little
Question II: Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the other words in each group.
1. A. teenager
B. together
C. guess
D. regular
2. A. chicken
B. coach
C. orchestra
D. change
3. A. meat
B. reader
C. overseas
D. realize
4. A. horrible
B. hour
C. hundred
D. hold
5. A. much
B. drug
C. future
D. buffalo
6. A. started
B. weighed
C. measured
D. called
7. A. appointment
B. affect
C. amount
D. add
8. A. serious
B. symptom
C. sugar
D. sauce
9. A. great
B. beautiful
C. teacher
D. means
10. A. wet
B. better
C. rest
D. pretty
Question III: Give the correct form or tense of the verbs in the brackets.
1. At the moment we (sit) .............................. in a café. We (wait) ..................... for the museum to open, so I (write) ............................ some postcards.
2. Miss Helen (help) ............................. as soon as she (finish) ............................. that letter.
3. Boys like (play) ............................. marbles or catch while girls enjoy (skip) .............. rope or chatting.
4. (you/ go) ....................................... abroad for your holiday? - Well, I (get) ................... a holiday job. I’m going to an agent’s on Saturday (find out) ........................... about it.
Question IV: Choose the best answer to fill in each blank of the following passage.
Dear Hanh,
I’m writing to invite you to a party we ........................ (1) at the flat next Friday, December 14th. As you know, ...........................(2) Lan’s 13th birthday next week and my birthday next month, .......................... (3) we thought we’d celebrate together and have a joint party.
I can’t remember if...

Các chủ đề có liên quan khác
Tạo bởi Tiêu đề Blog Lượt trả lời Ngày
P Khảo sát đề xuất cơ hội giảm thiểu nước thải và phương án xử lý nước thải cho công ty dệt may Hà Nội Kiến trúc, xây dựng 0
Q Khảo sát mô hình du lịch sinh thái ở khu DLST Bình Qưới 1 nhằm đề xuất phát triển du lịch bền vững c Khoa học Tự nhiên 0
U Khảo sát chất lượng nguồn nước mặt trên địa bàn quận bình tân, đề xuất biện pháp xử lý Khoa học Tự nhiên 0
C Khảo sát hiện trạng môi trường và đề xuất mô hình trung tâm trao đổi thông tin chất thải cho khu côn Khoa học Tự nhiên 0
T Khảo sát hệ thống thu gom rác thải sinh hoạt và đề xuất giải pháp phân loại tại nguồn tại thành phố Khoa học Tự nhiên 0
S Khảo sát hiện trạng vấn đề xuất biện pháp quản lý chất thải nguy hại cho khu công nghiệp Biên hòa II Khoa học Tự nhiên 0
N Khảo sát tài nguyên đa dạng sinh học tại Thảo Cầm Viên Sài Gòn và Khu Du Lịch Văn Hoá Đầm Sen. Đề xu Khoa học Tự nhiên 0
H Khảo sát về vấn đề nâng cao sức cạnh tranh của công ty dược phẩm TWI trong nên kinh tế thị trường Luận văn Kinh tế 0
M Khảo sát một số vấn đề về thực trạng công tác tổ chức tiền lương tại Công ty TNHH Điện Stanley Luận văn Kinh tế 0
D Khảo sát việc thực hiện đề tài cuối kì môn Thống kê ứng dụng của sinh viên Khoa Kinh Tế - ĐHQG TPHCM Luận văn Kinh tế 0

Các chủ đề có liên quan khác