LIke for the Philippines... the fondly called for this country is "The Pearl of the Orient"

Japn "The land of the Rising Sun"

Israel " The promise land"

Im making a portfolio for Vietnam country because it was the country assigned to me to report to the class. my report is already complete but it would be better to have the fondly called for Vietnam....

someone said "nuoc Viet ngan nam van hien" is the one

others said its "que huong" even this one confuses me, is it the right spelling or should it be like this: " quy hàng "?

nghe_an

it means litteraly; "country viet nam 1000yrs civilization."
"ngan nam van hien" meaning?

Culbart

I like to add "nước Việt Nam ngàn năm văn hiến" exactly means the nation of Vietnam of thousand years of civilization, not just one thousand...

tu_tra_loi

Not really correct. I would like to give inputs and a bit more details:

The phrase " Ngan nam van hien" usually be used for Ha Noi - the capital of the country or the Northen part in general. It came from the Vietnamese's insight - fond of the long history of the place.

To address the whole country , you should use the pharse "The pearl of the orient" as it is more correct and work across region. The fact is the Southern part of the country is just some hundred year olds not thousands

Hope it helps for your assignment

shop_xxx

i do not know how to translate your question but i would like to add this:

CHINA 10.000 years civilization

JAPAN 7000 years civilization

KOREA 5000 years civilization

VIETNAM 4000 years civilization

The coincident is only these four countries most people are buddhis and they are the only original four use chopstick for food,talk about the PEARL OF ORIENTAL i think it was name for SAIGON CITY once,and a lot of people call PHILIPPINES country is PEARL OF ORIENTAL also!

Các chủ đề có liên quan khác