Mình vừa post bài này một lần nhưng vẫn muốn các bạn cùng tham gia dịch một bài đọc đầy ý nghĩa này. Bản dịch nào hay chúng ta hãy cùng nhau sẻ chia......

I am proud to be Vietnamese because ...

It is difficult to decide on one certain characteristic of why I am proud to be Vietnamese. Vietnamese music is one of the only things that connects our expanded Vietnamese population around the world together as one. Undoubtedly, there cannot be just one reason to be proud, there are many. Our Vietnamese heritage remains original and through the years, not a speck of dust has changed. Being Vietnamese, I fully understand what hardships thousands of families have gone through such as the Vietnam War. When I revolve myself around Paris By Night 90's "Chan Dung Nguoi Phu Nu Viet Nam", I see more inside my mother than I ever thought possible. I can say that she is strong because in all my life, she has supported me with the aid of my father. Being Vietnamese requires you to follow certain guidelines and rules such as greeting all the guests, respecting your elders, folding your arms, bowing your head. Being an Australian has rather loosened me to do less of these things. The point I come across here is that I respect Vietnamese people for their evident respect and supportive ways. The Vietnamese community has grown since the passing of the Vietnam War. We've had successes from across the globe and we don't even end there. We have people from all types of backgrounds eating our trademark dish, phở. We have people from all types of backgrounds wearing or trademark Ao Dai. Vietnam has grown immensely as a nation but deep inside remain patriotic. We've finally shared our dose of Vietnam to the world and that is something to be proud of.. The thing I love about the music Vietnamese productions is that they have not only given us entertainment and music but they connect us as one. No matter how far away from the world we are from Vietnam, our love to our nation will be tied when we explore ourselves upon Vietnamese music. Thuynga has shaped music to fit our contemporary style of the twenty-first century and Asia has kept our music to its original form back where we remember. Van Son in particular has travelled around the world, visiting Vietnamese residents from around the world with the gift of music and showing the world we are who we are; Vietnamese. I am at a young age and I'm proud of myself for knowing many things about Vietnam and being Vietnamese. Although I'm not very fluent in it, I try to accomplish my knowledge by going to Vietnamese school, leaving my parents proud. The stories I hear from my parents about their days in Vietnam are both hilarious and tragic. There is a lot to know but life is too short to know them all. I am Vietnamese and I am damn proud to be one. I still have to answer the question. I am proud to be Vietnamese because of everything. From yesterday's history to our longest piece of history. We may not be perfect, we may not be rich but we Vietnamese have something that others don't; being Vietnamese of course. That is what I'm proud of.

Bạn nào dịch có thể post luôn lên cho tất cả người tham khảo hay có thể gửi

qua email cho mình thanks a lot Văn hóa Thank Nhập gia tùy tục | Văn hóa thảo luận Ketnooi.com/forum:

~ Chúng tui bấm thanks khi được đọc bài viết hay.

~ Chúng tui bấm thanks thay cho lời nói "cảm ơn".

# 1 Thanks = 2 điểm danh tiếng để nâng cao uy tín và level.

# Bài viết nhận nhiều thanks sẽ được đưa vào List Bài Viết Hay.

- Bấm nút thanks là cách Thank ý nghĩa nhất.

- Giúp đỡ lại người khác là cách Thank thiết thực nhất.

Download Bãi bỏ tất cả quy định giới hạn download.

Thành viên Ketnooi.com/forum được download miễn phí tất cả các file trên diễn đàn.

Văn hóa cảm ơn

Nhập gia tùy tục | Văn hóa thảo luận Ketnooi.com/forum:

~ Chúng tui bấm thanks khi được đọc bài viết hay.

~ Chúng tui bấm thanks thay cho lời nói "cảm ơn".

# 1 Thanks = 2 điểm danh tiếng để nâng cao uy tín và level.

# Bài viết nhận nhiều thanks sẽ được đưa vào List Bài Viết Hay.

- Bấm nút thanks là cách Thank ý nghĩa nhất.

- Giúp đỡ lại người khác là cách Thank thiết thực nhất.

Các chủ đề có liên quan khác