Gairbhith

Hello everybody,

I would like to set up a thread so that everybody can introduce himself/herself, and by this way, we have a place to practise speaking English and make friend with everydody.

How is your opinions? Let me first,

I was born and grew in Dongnai province, and after finishing High School I went to HCMC for university. I studied at the University of Technology, faculty Business administration.

After graduated university, I've stayed and worked at HCMC up to now. At present, I am working in the real estate sector for a company in district 9, HCMC. Vietnamese real estate market has frozen and gone down in 2008 and warmed up slight in the late of 2009. Hoping that in the new year 2010 it will grow strongly again.

My email: [email protected]

anh now it's your turn, please.

Michele

ok, nice 2 meet you dongnairesident, my hometown's ĐongNai too.But i've lived in

VungTau for long time. Now i stay here in HCMcity for studying i'll be an engineer.

Rye

I just want to raise a question. How can we practice SPOKEN English in this way? It is a kind of autograph what we think we should speak. And in fact, it makes no sense since you do not open your mouth at all. For this case, the problem remains unchanged.

lucky_happy

Trích:

I just want to raise a question. How can we practice SPOKEN English in this way? It is a kind of autograph what we think we should speak. And in fact, it makes no sense since you do not open your mouth at all. For this case, the problem remains unchanged.

Of course, here is the forum and we cann't talk to each others, but we can write and make friend, and then make an offline appointment for speaking English. There're some advantages

- You can meet members of the forum who we write to daily but haven't seen

- We have chance to exchange infomation to each other, that helps us easy to speak.

- Whenever you write a message by English, you have to think about it. This helps you have a reaction quickly as you open your mouth to speak.

- Beside, autograph helps you improve your english autograph skill, and reading skill. Because you have to read, and think, then write.

That's some ideas that I wanna start this thread so that everyone can talk and exchange their experiences in study and work.

Hoping that all you will join this subject enthusiastically and share your opinions and experiences.

I do like your idea. I always want to improve my English, and I think that an offline appointment is really interesting. we can talk in English, not in Vietnamese, although I think it's a bit hard.

Các chủ đề có liên quan khác