daigai

Link tải luận văn miễn phí cho ae Kết Nối

Thomas Barbara, Ashton Sharon. They'll drive to the restaurant. B. She needs to park her car at the restaurant.. etc... They don't want to spend too much.. . On the opposite page there are eight reviews of restaurants. Carolina and Greta enjoy eating ltalian food but they don't have much money. C.. 1 Can they walk there? 2 Does it have a nice view? Chloe often has lunch with her mother on Fridays in the city centre.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Michael wants to go out with twenty friends in the city centre on Saturday evening. Decide which restaurant would be the most suitable for the following people..) by Question 6 on your answer sheet..... raaaaataaaaaa. c) Mark the letter (A.Panl 2 1 1 Read the instructions to the Exam Task opposite. Dennis and Jennifer want to drive to a quiet restaurant on Tuesday evening. What kind of food do they like eating? 2 Do they want an expensive or inexpensive 1 restaurant? When will they go? How will they get there? Do they need a car park? 5 What else do they want? 3 4 b) Now underline the important parts of Questions 7-10. For questions 6-10. 1 Which restaurants serve Italian food? Sunday lunchtime? Which ONE restaurant is best for Carolina and Greta? 2 Which of these are inexpensive? Are they open on b) Check your answer. Mark your angwers on your answ€r sheet. READTNG PART 2 .. They walk or take a taxi. Each question describes a different person or group of people. 3 Look at Questions 6-10. d) Look at the important points you underlined for Questions 7-10.... The children enjoy playing outside when they get bored... Use them to decide which restaurants are the most suitable for the other people. 3 f TEST 1.. Rena has three young children and she wants to take them out for lunch on Thursday.: ! Check that the text you choose has all the things ' ! the person wants. Look at the underlined parts of Question 6.. Some of his friends never eat meat.. On Sunday lunchtime they want to walk from the city centre to a restaurant with a nice view.. They don't mind how much they spend but they hate waiting for their food. They like eating outside and the cost isn't important.. They both love fish. What kind of people do the pictures show? Questions 6-10 The people below all want to go to a restaurant. What is important for Carolina and Greta? a) All the people are looking for something different. EXO6 tlpl . a) Look at Question 6 again. 2 3 4 5 6 How many questions are there? What do all the people want? What are the reviews about? How many reviews are there? What do you have to decide? Where do you mark your answers? Look at the pictures. mark the correct letter (A-H) on your answer sheet. 4 Look at texts A-H to find the important information...

O'Brady's is just outside the city centre by the river with a car park at the front and a large back garden with tables and swings. to eat The Olive Tree is an ltalian restaurant with a beautiful view across the valley but lt has a car park and a large room lunchtimes Thursday B - for groups but no garden. Both the food and service are excellent. There's a sunny area at the back with tables. Open lunchtimes Monday-Friday and evenings at weekends. Open every evening. Open every evening and lunchtimes at weekends.The food is excellent but expensive. c The Dragon is just off the city's Market Square so it is usually difficult to park.Places A it's fairly expensive. page 143. Open lunchtimes and evenings exceptTuesdays. The Atrium is a restaurant which is rarely quiet even in the middle of . fish and vegetarian choices and the menu is never the same. lt's often busy but the food always tastes delicious and it isn't expensive. vocABULARy """""""""': : : Exercises 60-62 : TEST 1. G Waltons is by the canal just outside the city so is especially popular with walkers in summer. Exercises 1-3. The menu includes many vegetarian and fish dishes. Gabrielle's is in the city centre and has a large car park.lt serves mainly inexpensive ltalian dishes. Open from midday to midnight every day. fish and vegetarian and none are expensive. There arent many tables so everyone is served quickly.The menu has a range of dishes including meat. The service is sometimes slow at weekends. The nearest car park is 20 minutes' walk away. lt's well known for its traditional British dishes which are good value. Exercises 37-40 cnarravnn pagel29. lt offers a wide range of Chinese dishes including meat. READING PART 2 T .'D"' : ! : page 159. H the afternoon. lt's beside the city's main car park. Open from five till midnight every day. Open Sunday and every evening except Mondays and Tuesdays. There's a large room upstairs which can be booked by groups. Open at weekends (lunchtimes and evenings). lt serves mainly French and ltalian dishes and isnt expensive.lt's expensive however. D The Paprika in the city centre serves wonderful lndian food but is small so there isnt space for large groups. Peppers is in a countD/ park just two kilometres from the city centre and looks over a lovely lake. There are a few tables outside and a small car park. There's a small garden at the back for children to play in but no car park.lt's usually popular with families as there's play equipment in the garden.

oo" page 151. underline the part of the text where you think the answer is... 2 a) b) c) d) e) 11 12 On the first evening.. the writer watched the sun set behind the mountains.always in the same.. r.Part 3 Read the instructions to the Exam Task opposite.::::::::11 1i Look at the sentences again. Exercise 2. 1 Questions 11-20 Look at the sentences below about the Lofoten lslands in Norway. It is possible to see some of the original fishermen's huts in the museum. There are fewer farms now than there were 30 years ago.. Read the text on the opposite page to decide if each sentence is correct or incorrect. Mark your answer on your answer sheet. Decide whether each sentence is correct or incorrect.... Match the sentences to the following topics. The fisherman in the boat caught some fish for the passengers. mark A on your answer sheet.. lf it is not correct.. : : : uocotu. the fisherman in the boat what is in the museum getting to the Lofoten Islands booking a boat trip the number of passengers on boat trips f) what the writer did one evening g) what the people on the boat trip saw h) travelling from one island to the next i) the museum's opening hours j) the number of farms @ l T T T I T I T n 13 14 15 The boats hold up to five people.. J 3 4 5 6 How many sentences are there? What are the sentences about? What do you have to read? What do you have to decide? When do you mark A on your answer sheet? When do you mark B on your answer sheet? Read sentences 11-20 to get a good idea of what the text is about.The first two are done for you... fne questions are.. You need to change planes to fly from 19 """""""': 16O. Compare them with your underlined text. i. 18 The museum is open at weekends every day of the year.. The passengers in the boat saw some places where people no longer live. r . g order as the information in the text. It is necessary to reserve a place on a boal24 hours before it leaves. r r :')>""" i i .. lf it is correct.... I]| rESr 1. 3 aoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoaaaoaaaaaaoaaoaaaa 16 : : 17 4 . 3 Read the text to find the information you need. For each sentence (11-20). page 20 Oslo to the Lofoten lslands. Ferries used to be the only way of crossing from one island to another. mark B on your answer sheet. EXO6 tlp! .. READTNG PART 3 ..

some of these are on display as well as fishing equipment. ln summer (June 20-Aug 20). it was raining hard but we set off. On our last day we visited the Museum of Lofoten Life. They leave at 12 noon every day. READING PART 3 III . We sat for hours. ln the museum. You have to book the day before or by 10. TEST 1. The quickest way to get there is to fly from the Norwegian capital. not realising that the weather here can change quickly. We went past islands with ruined villages where nobody wants to live any more. watching the sunlight shinino on the mountains across the water. the sun never goes down so it never gets dark because the islands are so far north. the sun came out again and there were enough of us.30Phần mềm and during the rest of the year it's open f rom Monday to Friday 1 People on the islands have always made a living from fishing and farming. hoping other people had also booked. lt is also possible to catch a ferry from Bodo to Svolver which is much cheaper. Fishing is still an essential part of the economy but. to Bodo which is on the coast opposite the Lofoten islands and then take a flight to Leknes on one of the northern islands. Oslo.30 at the latest on the day of the trip. all eager to see the islands from the sea. going from one island to another by bridge or tunnel. l'd booked the day before. We spent the next few days exploring the islands in brilliant sunshine. All these visiting fishermen needed somewhere to stay and over the years many fishermen's cabins were built by the water's edge. We also had the chance to catch our own fish which we could eat later on. At this time of year.A Visit to the Lofoten lslands a a a t!aaa t a a a aaaaaa a a aaaa aa a a aaaataat llaaaaara a aaaaaaaaaa a a a a a aa aa a We arrived in the Lofoten lslands in Norway on a bright July evening. When we got up that day. l'd highly recommend a trip to the Lofoten lslands. boathouses and traditional boats. People sailed there in small open boats from other areas so they could make the most of the fishing opportunities. the ferries between the largest islands. By the year 900 the islands were famous for cod fishing. it's open daily from 'lam-3pm. We were lucky. When we got in the boat. the number of farms has decreased in the past 30 years. We travelled by car. These bridges and tunnels have replaced One day we decided we would take a boat trip. 1 1am-5. although agriculture is still important in some areas. I was warned that they needed a minimum of five passengers for the trip.

It was also long and slow. o i E i.Although the orchestra isn't very large.I was surprised. therefore. READING PART .) 4 o . mark the correct letter A.. the main part is for a child. page 154.. (This is always a general question. I was disappointed.. i Questions zr and 25 arcgeneral and you need to I . :.. (This is always a general question. the musical which has just opened in theAlbertTheatre in London. Read the text quickly to get a good idea of what it is about. 1 What do you have to read? 2 What do you have to do? 3 Where do you mark your answers? Questions 21-25 Read the text and questions below. Underline the best word or phrase to complete each sentence. Exercises 11-13 cnawen page 1. EXOp tlpl ...I didn't have time to read it all in the interval as it's huge and full of details but it's a lovely souvenir to take home.They've had to change parts of the story but I really thought it was as good as the book. What did the writer go to see? 2 Did he enjoy it? 3 How old is the main actor? 4 What souvenir did he take home? 1 A musical evening Last night I went to see'Bennie'. 2 3 4 5 Question 21 asks about whm / why / where the writer wrote the text.. about a child who becomes a famous singer. : i TEST 1.. opinion..I thought the acting was brilliant.23 and z4 are .This is a great advantage to the production. read the whole text.The main complaint was that it was too expensive at I4..I enjoyed the book so I was excited when I heard about the film.... Questions 22. when I realised at ofle point that three-quarters of the people on stage were at least 40 of over and some of them are very well known.. Mark your answers on the answer sheet.. about detail or opinion and you need to read one .' : r 3 o Read the text and answer Questions 21-25.. For each question.I especially liked the piano and drums. (This is always a question about detail or There is of course already both a film and a book called'Bennie'. B.. o.. however.) Question 22 asks about the writer's plans / opinions / knowledge.. as in'Bennie'...Vhile it costs more than most programmes..Pasl 4 Read the instructions to the Exam Task opposite.. :'D""' i text again more carefully.. Read the uo.45... (This is always a question about detail or opinion.oruroo... Choose the correct answer for each question.. it was worth it. Exercises 70*75 """""""": 4 I noticed that quite a few people didn't buy the programme...I came to the musical without much hope but it was more entertaining than the film.. (This is always a question about detail or / opinion.the music was perfect..:ir: :::1r..) Question 25 asks you to guess what was at the beginning / in the middle/ at the end of the text.) Question 23 asks about a comparison / a description / an explanation..) Question 24 asks about the writer's promise waming / opinion.... In several.. C or D on your answer sheet. when I finally saw it because unfortunately they managed to make all the amusing parts of the book seem serious. 3 1 Read Questions 21-25 on page 13. Most of the parts in musicals I've seen recently have been for young actors....t:1:... Apart from one actor whose voice isn't as strong as the others.

lt needed to be longer. lt has more actors in it. lt cost too much. TEST 1. Journalist Jack Whittaker spent an evening watching'Bennie'. 24 What does the writer think of the programme bought? he A B C D He recommends it. lt wasn't as funny as the book. READING PART 4 IT . Jack D 23 How is the musical 'Bennie'different from other recent musicals? A B C D The actors are older. which is soon to be made into a film. lt didn't follow the story closely enough. the musical based on a book of the same name. The orchestra is bigger. B 22 How did the writer feel about the film 'Bennie'? A B C D Journalist Jack'Whittaker watched the musical'Bennie'. c Journalist Whittaker went to see 'Bennie'. lt was as bad as he had expected.21 What is the writer trying to do? 25 Which of these sentences appeared at the top of the text? A B C D say what happened in a musical explain the reasons why a musical was written suggest improvements that could be made to A a musical write a review of a musical Journalist Jack Whittaker was pleased to have the chance to see one of the last performances of 'Bennie'. He complained about it. lt contains too little information. lt has a very young star. the musical which has made its actors famous.
Link Download bản DOC
Do Drive thay đổi chính sách, nên một số link cũ yêu cầu duyệt download. các bạn chỉ cần làm theo hướng dẫn.
Password giải nén nếu cần: ket-noi.com | Bấm trực tiếp vào Link để tải:

Gồm cả sách lẫn key

Các chủ đề có liên quan khác