daigai

Chia sẻ một số bài luận về tết cho ae tham khảo

The most important traditional festival in is Tet. Tet is the time for family reunion in . On this occasion, Vietnamese
people always prepare many special kinds of food. In fact, when Tet holidays come, the Vietnamese people welcome
the new year with many traditional foods. In my family, my mother and sisters often prepare the foods some days
before Tet. The food that I like best is Thòt kho nuoc dua, a
well-cooked dish of pork, duck’s eggs, fish sauce, spices
and coconut juice. It is very delicious to eat with Banh Tet, a special New Year cake, and Dua chua, pickled
vegetables. Banh tet is a traditional cake of the Southern people. It is made of sticky rice, green bean,
pork or banana, coconut milk and spices. People have pickled onions, pickled leeks, and pickles of
various vegetables. My family also enjoys fruit such as watermelons, custard apples, red dragon fruits,
oranges, durians, grapes, grapefruits, and so on. Besides, we also have different kinds of jam such as
coconut jam, tomato jam, and gourd jam. Watermelon seeds are also among our favorite foods during
Tet holidays. In short, wherever I go and whatever I do, I am always thinking about Tet with all my
affection because I strongly like the warm atmosphere of Tet as well as the special and delicious foods
of Tet that I might not find all the year round.

Tet Festival
In Vietnam, there are many festivals in a year such as Double Five festival,
Mid-autumn festival, etc. Among them, the Luna New Year is the most important
festival. This is a transitional period between old year and new year; is a occasion
for everyone to commemorate ancestors and family reunions. Therefore,
Vietnamese people need make a good preparation to welcome the New Year
festival.
On Tet holiday, people have many recreational activities. Young persons
take part in the traditional games. Adults will give lucky money to children. The
women like going to the pagoda to wish good things for their family.
In my opinion, I like cozy and fresh Tet atmosphere. I can hang out with
my friends and don't worry about anything.

How is the Tet in Vietnam?