daigai

Bài luận mẫu cho ae tham khảo

“Time lost will never return” is really a very valuable saying which I strongly like because of three following reasons.
First of all, time is something which we cannot smell, taste, or touch, but we can feel. In fact, since we cannot see
and touch time, we cannot keep it. Secondly, time does not wait for anyone, so if we lose time, we will have no
chance to get it again. An example of Mr. , my uncle, can clearly illustrate this. During the time of studying in the
university, he fell in love with Ms. Nhung, a lovely classmate of his, but he didn’t feel confident enough to express his
true feeling to her. So far, they all have graduated from university for three years, Ms. Nhung has already got married
and has a chubby son. Therefore, my uncle feels very regretful because he has no opportunity to express his true
love to her any longer. Finally, time does not stop in a fixed place. In fact, we cannot find time in the past or the
future because yesterday never comes again, and tomorrow has not come yet. There is just time of today-in the
present that we are getting. Therefore, we should keep it in the present to prepare something ready for the future.
In short, time flies very quickly and never comes back, so we should try our best to learn diligently, to work
effectively as well as to live meaningfully like the gist of the saying “Time lost will never return.”

Các chủ đề có liên quan khác