daigai

Exercise 1: I went to the concert last night with my friends…

Tới buổi hòa nhạc với bạn

Dear Oanh,
Thank you very much for your letter which arrived a few days ago. It was lovely to hear from you. I am sorry, I haven’t written for you such along time because I studied hard to pass the final exam. However, I had agreat weekend more than every when I went to live concerts last night with my friends. Now, I am writing to tell you how the wonderful concert is.
It is the beautiful concert I have ever taken part in with many people and the miracle of sound of piano. As you know, my pianist is Yiruma and in last concert I couldn’t believe that he appeared in my eyes and gave me a big hug after his performance. I also listen a soothing music which is played by him and other professional musicians. Only when I heard his song from the stage I feel anythings around me seem to disappear and I can fly with many stars on the sky to forget all my fears which I suffered before. That is amazing.
Let’s come back to my live concert. It is so cool and until now I can’t forget my feeling about it. Do you often to go live concerts? What kind of music do you like listening to? Who is your favourite singer?
I am glad if you tell me about it in the next letter
I look forward to your reply
Your sincerely

Exercise 2: We had dinner at a new restaurant yesterday. ….

ăn tối ở nhà hàng mới mở

Dear Oanh,
Thank you very much for your letter which arrived a few days ago. It was lovely to hear from you.
I think the restaurant which you told me in the letter is very interesting. I also like to eat out and I usually go to a restaurant for dinner with my family tiwce a month. Our favourite restaurant is a traditional restaurant in Hang Bong street. It is not big but it is always busy. There are only afew tables in the restaurant and on each table is a vase with lovely flowers. There are plants in the room corners. I usually order the traditional dishes and eat them with rice. For example, fish cooked with sauce, spring roll,…and vegetable and so on. The food is deliciuous so we enjoy it very much. The service is also quick and frienfdly . My family always have pleasant evening at our favourite restaurant.
Shall we go there when you come to visit my family next time?
See you next time.
Mai

Exercise 3: Tell me about a teacher from your past

Kể về cô giáo cũ

Thank you for our class’ photo you sent me afew days ago. I was so glad to write for you and tell you about my feeling after I receive it.
That photograph made me remember my old teacher who taught us high school. She is slim with along hair and blue eyes. Do you remember her? Our enghlish teacher, her name is Sara. I can’t forget that days when she played game with us in each class and we sang ‘ Anilmal song’ together. I also remember that She was very sad when our class didn’t do homework and we felt so guilty with her. Then we studied Enghlish hard to fix our mistakes and she was so happy. But now she doesn’t still teach Enghlish in Viet Nam. Ha - our classmates said she came back England with her husband. I hope she would come to Viet nam, I will meet her because I miss her so much. What about you? What do you think about her? Have you ever had the old teacher who made you unforgettable?
Please tell me in next letter. I look forward to your reply.
Mai.
Exercise 4: You went to a party last week, didn’t you? Did you have a good time there? Tell me about that party.

Kể về bừa tiệc đã tham dự

Dear Linh,
How are you? I hear that you are going to travel with your family next week . I wish you will have a good time. Last weekend I went to the party arranged to congratulate Lan. She won competition in her office. That night we had a good time. The party was arranged at Lan’s house. Her mother and sister helped to us to prepare interesting dinner. We want to make her surprised. There were many people to join this party and maybe you know some of them. After good meal, we talked and listened romantic songs and danced together. We had interesting and unforgetable night with friends. Ahh, Are you going to next Friday? Don’t forget to send me some postcards from places where you will come.
Goodbye and see you after you com back.

Exercise 5: Can you describle the weather in your country? What’s the weather like at the monent? What outdoor activities are you able to do at this time of year?
Kể về thời tiết của đất nước, những hoạt động ngoài trời diễn ra thời điểm này

Dear Oanh,
It is so wet here. I am writing to tell you about the weather in my country. In my country, it is in spring with high humidity. My country is a tropical monsoon climate. Broadly speaking, the weather in Viet Nam is dicated by two monsoon seasons the southwest monsoon from April to September and the northeast monsoon from October t late March or early April. Moreover the northeast monsoon effects bring lower temperatures to my city, Ha noi and all days in Ha noi is in rain. In fact, I am fed up with rainy day because I can’t go out to shopping with my friend. Only thing I can do in these days is writing letter for you and tell you about the terrible weather here. All my clothes can’t be dry and the way I go to school every day is daubed with mud
Lovely
Mai
Exerise 6: I’m glad you like your job. Tell me about
Dear Oanh,
How are you? Thanks for your letter. I am so happy because you always miss and think of me. Now, I am working as a teacher in the milytary academy logistics . I start my working day at 7 Phần mềm every morning and finish it at 5 pm. You know I love this job, right? It has been my dream to become a good teacher for such a long time. I like my job because I can use my ability and knowledge to finish my work the best. Morever, I can study valuable experience from colleagues not only about work but also about life. Now every day is wonderful day with me. And you, your job is very interesting, isn’t it? Let you tell me about it in the next letter
I look forward to hearing from you
Love
Mai
Exerise 6: Could you give me some advice? I’m going to spend my next summer holiday in your country? Where should I go? What should I see?

Gợi ý về những điểm nghỉ mát mùa hè

Dear Oanh,
How are you? I hope you are fine. I have received your letter asking for my advice for your next summer holiday in Viet Nam. I am glad to give you some. As you are living in temperature climate It’s a great ideal to have a holiday in tropical country like Viet Nam. You can experience sunny and windy days here. So, why do you go to Nha trang beach? It is one of our most beautiful beachs and is in recognition of the world as the most attactive destination in Viet Nam. I am sure you enjoy bathing in the sunshine and swimming in freshwater and surfing. If you like, I can Giúp you book a tour for you to know mre about other interesting places in Nha trang such as temples, pogodas,...Nha trang is also famous for saefood. Therefore, It is a paradise of food for you to enjoy. I think this place is good one for you to relax and enjoy yourself and get rid of worries as well as stress.
Let me know your decision. I hope to see you in Viet Nam as soon as possible
Love
Mai
Exerise 7: about your house

Tả ngôi nhà của em

Dear Oanh,
Thanks for your letter so much. My family moved to this house 3 weeks ago. My husband is going to arrange a small party to welcomne to our new house this week. We will be happy if you come. And about our new house, This is a three floors house with a neat little garden. I will plant some flowers in this garden to make the house more beautifully. All members of family want to live in a house near nature, thus we decide to choose this house. It is not bigger but I like because os its simple beauty. There are 1 sitting room, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 1 kitchen in the house. My room is alredy lovely room in the 2 nd floor. I like it so much and next weekend if you come, I will show you some litte interst of my room. My husband want it to be a beautiful house full of joy and wonder so he chose pink to paint it. Do you like pink? Oanh. And best of all, it will never get dirty so we do not have to spend time just to clean up the mess. In our house, there is not very alot of furniture but I think that everything is harmonious with other things. My husband want to decorate it more before the party and I will Giúp him. Don’t forget to come here this weekend, Oanh
Lovely
Mai
Exerise 8: about the last film you saw and whether you enjoyed it

Kể về bộ phim gần nhất em vừa xem

Dear Oanh,
How are you? I hope you are fine. Don’t worry about me. I am fine. Pass my greetings to yours parents. Now I’m in my summer holiday so that I have alot os time to do what I want. You can’t believe that last week I had a wonderful visit to Vincom tower where I saw Titanic in 3D. It was such an interesting experience that I could see that film in 3D. Everything seemed to real. I was also moved by the content of the film. It is an epic romantic disaster film. It is fictionalzed based on the account of the sinking of the Titanic. Leonardo Dicaprio and Kate winslet stars in this film as members of diffirent social classes who fall in love abroard the ship during its ill – fated mainden voyage
It’s a litte bit silly when I cried a lots in the end of film, because the female actor was dead
It’s worth watching so you should see film soon. Let me know your feeling when seeing this film.
I look forward to hearing from you
Love
Mai
Exerise 9: Tell me how you keep fit and healthy

Hướng dẫn cách để giữ gìn sức khỏe

Dear Oanh,
I was very happy after receiving your letter. Thanks for your praise. Are you putting on weight? Don’t worry. I will Giúp you not only to lose weight but also to have a fit and healthy body. I think the frist you had better avoid foods high in fats like cookies, fries,.. You also try to limit amount of animal protein consume. I really little eat meat. I eat a lot of vegetables, fresh fruit which are full of fiber and vitamin and drink enough water daily.
The second effective measure is to do exercise frequently. You can walk or jog in the morning or afternoon everyday. Morever, playing sports is also very good for health, espeacially it is very efficient to lose weight. In addition, you can join some clubs for examples as dance sport or aerobic clubs...if you want to have a fit snd healthy body, you should have regulas daily routine. I think losing weight will be difficult if you use suitable measures. I hope that these experience are helpful for you.
Good luck
Mai
Exerise 9: I know you’ve just come back from holiday. Tell me about the holiday and whether you enjoyed it.
Dear Linh,
How are you? Thanks for your letter. I am so happy because you always miss and think of me. I have just come back home from Hue. In this trip, I went to by train because it is cheap and safe . That was a really interesting trip. Hue is known for its beatiful imperial architecture and wonderful natural beauty, especially the length of history of Nguyen dynasty. I think that Hue is the only city in Viet Nam that still has restored historic beauties with of walls, places, and royal tombs. Everything in Hue city make me impressed and surprised. Perfume rives is very poetic and peaceful. It always make me feel comfortable and relaxing. In this trip, my father and I were on a boat in this river to listen to hue songs every night. The melody of Hue songs is always very special. I love Hue songs very much.!The trips lasted 2 days. In the first day, we went to visit Tu duc tombs. It is a large and bulky structure. We spent all day to discorver this historical Structure. There are a lot of famous tomb in Hue but because os limited time we only visited Tu duc tombs. The following day, we came to Thien m padoga. This pagoda was built in the 14[sup]th[/sup] century and is palced on Ha Khe hiiock area near the perfume river. It is also known as linh mu pagoda. This is one of the most beautiful and acient architectural structures for reverence in Hue. After that, we went around the city by’ xich lo’ and enjoined some special food of hue. I had a lot os remember memories in this trip and I hope I will have more times to visit Hue in the future. And you? Have you ever visited Hue city? Let me about your impression about Hue.
Lovely
Mai

Exerise 10: I’ve just seen a brilliant programme about dophin on television. Which programmes have you enjoyed recently. How much television do you watch?
CHương trình về cá heo

Dear Linh,
It was nice to receive your letter. I saw the programme about dophins on TV. Indeadly, it was really interesting than you told in the letter. I also like animals very much, so I am usually interested in watching programme’ the animal wold’ in VTV2 channel. It is repeated at 9 Phần mềm on Monday everyweek. This programme helps me broanden my knownledg about wild animals. Terrible activities of human are destroying wildlife and our life. There are a lot of ired forests fand a lot of skilled animals. I have a deep respest of nature, have all my life, and will continue to and learn more. If you haven’t ever seen this programme, you shouls try and I think you will like it. Let’s work together to protect wildlife and the environment
Sincerely
Mai
Exerise 11: I'm glad you loke learning English. Your teach sounds really nice and your friends do too. Tell me all about your English classes

Kể về lớp học tiếng anh của em

Dear Oanh,
It was very nice to receive your letter yesterday. Have we not met together for 2 months yet? I miss you very much. Last week, I went to Hai phong to visit my autns but I didn't contact to meet you. I'm sorry, And about my Enghlish course. I started this class 3 weeks ago. It is nessecery to do my english examination in August this year. I like this class because it is interesting. My teacher is Mrs Oanh. She is very nice and pretty, Her voice sounds gentle,too. I like her lectures because they are various and understandtable. I think english is very interesting and our skills will be better if we study hard and especially use it often in life. We should speak and listen to English daily.
In the class, I usually talk to my classmates who are friendly and lovely. Our class is always fun and exciting. My course will finish ad mid – july this year. After that I will take an examination toget the cetification. Ohh, it is 1 a.m; I have to go to bed. I wish to meet you soon, Oanh. And hope that all luckiness will to come to you, My close friend.
Sincerely
Mai

Exerise 12: I know you often sports at weekends, what’s your favourite sport? Tell me about it

Kể về môn thể thao em yêu thích hay chơi cuối tuần

Dear Linh,
Thanks for your letter. I’m glad to know that you and your family are always healthy and happy. Now I feel healthier and more comfortable, too. I think that is the result of doing exercise frequently. These days, I usually jog arounf the park near my house every afternoon. Most of time, I work in the office. It will be not good to sit a fixed place. Thus I determined to do exercise more frequently to keep the body healthy and the sportwhich choose is jogging
I enjoy jogging a lot because jogging helps me to be fitter and more enduring. I think jooging gives us a lot of benefits not only for body but for mind. It is the most efficient way os achieving fitness through exercise and burns more calories because it is a high - impact exercise . Jogging is also very good for your heart, improves the muscle tone and strength, and relieves stress, beside also deal with heart disease.
I usually spend 2 hours to jog every afternoon with my friends. We often make appointment each other at Thong nhat park to do exercise together. It is much happier than doing alone.
And you, what is your favourite sports? Can you share you thinking about it?
Lovely,
Mai

Exerise 13: In your letter, you said you had some close friends. Tell me about one of your close friends!

Kể về người bạn thân của em

Hi Linh,
Thanks for your letter. I’m very nice to make friend with you. This is the frist letter I write to you and I hope we will get in touch together frequently. In the last letter you asked me about my closest friend and you wanted to get familiar with him so I want to share you something about him,too
That’s Hieu, one of my friends at university. We studied in the same major but different classes. He is a kind and intelligent guy. Moreover, he always studied hard so his studying result was very good. In addtion, he is an active person and usually joins a lot of social actions, for examples, teaching for poor children, helping alone old people who hve difficulties,ect
I think he is the most wonderful friend I have ever had. And with me, he is always very understanding, mature, fun, smart, and kind. He sticks by me even during the hardest times, something only a true friend does. Now he is working at the same office as me. We is more and more close and I hope our friendship will be never stop. Do you want to meet and talk to him. I’m sure you will like him as me.,
Best regrads,
Mai

Exercise 14: Could you give me some advice? I am going to spend my next summer holiday in our country. Where should I go? What should I see.

Dear Oanh,
How are you? I hope you ae fine. I have received your lettersunny asking for my advice for your next summer holiday in Viet Nam. I amm glad to give you some. As you are living in temperate climate it’s a great i dea to have a holiday in tropical country like Vietnam. You can experience sunny and windy days here. So why don’t you go to Nha trang beach? It is one of our most beautiful beaches and is in recognition of the world as the most attarctivedestination in Viet nam. I am sure you will enjoy bathing in the sunshine and swimming in fresh water and surfing. If you like, I Giúp you book a tour for you to know more about other interesting places in Nha trang such as temples, pogodas,…Nha trang is also famous for seafoods, It is a paradise of foods for you to enjoy. I think this place is good one of you to relax and enjoy yourself and get rid of worries as well as stress.
Let me know your decision. I hope to see you in Viet Nam as soon as possible
Love
Mai

Các chủ đề có liên quan khác