Chia sẻ download, bình luận tất cả mọi thể loại game!
Nội quy chuyên mục: Nếu không thấy game bạn cần, hãy vào đây yêu cầu
Nhận tìm kiếm game, phần mềm, phim

Game cho di động thì đăng vào mục sau Game di động
By Ezhno
#39916 ok so i busy sims bustin out for ps2 and i appetite my sims to be affiliated and pregnet i had a babyish with you kiss them and you accept a babyish but i dont like it that way i appetite my sim to gooo tro preagnetcy so how do i get my sim affiliated and preggnet and what approach does it accept to be on cani i do it on freeplay? if not i appetite to apperceive how to do it on apprehension out plz advice

Lưu ý khi sử dụng

- Gặp Link download hỏng, hãy đăng trả lời (yêu cầu link download mới), Các MOD sẽ cập nhật link sớm nhất
- Tìm kiếm trước khi đăng bài mới

Chủ đề liên quan:
By Bradfurd
#40000 if i bethink appropriate for sims bustin' out the easiest way to get your sim pregnant, make your sim and their brand and dislikes, make a guy sim who is what they like, consistently make them collaborate in absolute ways, and i anticipate eventually you should accept the advantage to get married, theres a little added to it but thats the basal basis of it, additionally make abiding you accept a bed that will let them both in it, I anticipate thats right, but i haven't played sims in a while, so if i messed annihilation up i'm sorry
Kết nối đề xuất: