USE one suitable adj with the first 2 letters given to fit each gap.

Dear Susan,

well,Here I am in England!I’m missing you a lot but I’m staying with a (1)pl…...... family who make me fell welcome.This is a (2)ty…....... town,with pretty parks.There are some(3)ni….....… shops,too.

Some things are quite (4)st…..... though.All the shops shut at 5.30 and so do the cafes.The evenings are light,because it’s summer,but the city centre is(5)si…….... after 6 o’clock. People stay at home in the evening and work in their gardens, they don’t walk about the streets.

Another difference here is meals.This family eats a big breakfast, a (6)……... luch and a big (7)ea. ...….dinner.I’m having(8)re…...…. problems with this!And it isn’t the custom here to say anything at the beginning of the meal,like”Enjoy your meal’ for example. I always wants to stay something, but thet tell me it’s not(9)ne…...... they have no(10)tr…....…...way of saying this.But don’t worry.I’m enjoying my holiday and I’m beginning to make some friends.I’ll write again soon.

hooker

Trích:

Nguyên văn bởi blue_cosy

USE one suitable adj with the first 2 letters given to fit each gap.

Dear Susan,

well,Here I am in England!I’m missing you a lot but I’m staying with a (1)pl…...... family who make me fell welcome.This is a (2)ty…....... town,with pretty parks.There are some(3)ni….....… shops,too.

Some things are quite (4)st…..... though.All the shops shut at 5.30 and so do the cafes.The evenings are light,because it’s summer,but the city centre is(5)si…….... after 6 o’clock. People stay at home in the evening and work in their gardens, they don’t walk about the streets.

Another difference here is meals.This family eats a big breakfast, a (6)……... luch and a big (7)ea. ...….dinner.I’m having(8)re…...…. problems with this!And it isn’t the custom here to say anything at the beginning of the meal,like”Enjoy your meal’ for example. I always wants to stay something, but thet tell me it’s not(9)ne…...... they have no(10)tr…....…...way of saying this.But don’t worry.I’m enjoying my holiday and I’m beginning to make some friends.I’ll write again soon.

Dear Susan,

well,Here I am in England!I’m missing you a lot but I’m staying with a (1)pleasant…...... family who make me fell welcome.This is a (2)typical…....... town,with pretty parks.There are some(3)nice….....… shops,too.

Some things are quite (4)strange…..... though.All the shops shut at 5.30 and so do the cafes.The evenings are light,because it’s summer,but the city centre is(5)silent…….... after 6 o’clock. People stay at home in the evening and work in their gardens, they don’t walk about the streets.

Another difference here is meals.This family eats a big breakfast, a (6)…small…... lunch and a big (7)early. ...….dinner.I’m having(8)real…...…. problems with this!And it isn’t the custom here to say anything at the beginning of the meal,like”Enjoy your meal’ for example. I always wants to stay something, but thet tell me it’s not(9)necessary…...... they have no(10)traditional…....…...way of saying this.But don’t worry.I’m enjoying my holiday and I’m beginning to make some friends.I’ll write again soon.

Các chủ đề có liên quan khác