Cob

Bạn nào có một đoạn tự giới thiệu về bản thân, sở thích bằng Tiếng Anh ko>?
Mình đang cần mong các bạn giúp đỡ

Hi everybody. My name is Yen Ngoc Nguyen. Iam 14 and I go to Luong The Vinh School at Thai Binh. My best friend is Hao. She very very kind(sure).I have a older brother. He study very well and now he is learning in Hoc vien tai chinh school.

(tiếng Anh của em cũng ho giỏi nên chỉ giới thiệu đơn giản như vậy thôi)

hungviet99

Từ nhiệm

Resignation from Voluntary Position
Dear ___,
Please accept this as my formal notice of resignation as _(type of position)_ with _(Name of Association)_. It is with great regret that this resignation has had to come about, but unfortunately my other commitments have now taken precedence over the time that is required to continue with my obligations as (type of position). Effective _(date)_, I do hereby officially resign my responsibilities as _(type of position)_ for _(Name of Association)_.
I'd like to add that my experience as a member of _(Name of Association)_ has been very rewarding. It's been a pleasure working with all the members of this association and I appreciate the opportunity to have been able to serve on the Board of Directors.
I wish you all continued success.
If at any time I find that I am once again able to commit to this association, I will most certainly contact you.

Sincerely,

hello, My name's Nguyen Quynh, i'm 24 years old. i am studying progammer at CNCAptech Center in hcm city. But my english is so bad, so i come here and hope better. Nice to meet every body. Thank you

Seward

Good morning(/afternoon/ evening). My name's Phượng. I'm 20 years old. Now I'm third years student of IT in HP. I live in HP with my familỵ There are 4 people in my family: My parent , I and my brother. My family is very happy.

I like red, music , winter and I love my family, my friend , DBSK and YunHo

Venjamin

Hi, my name's QT, i'm 19 years old. I love studying English. In free times, i like reading picture books, playing online games, listening to music... and so on. I like pink, violet. My family has 4 members: dad, mom, I and my little brother.

Nice to meet u

Hello.My name is Tran Vu Diem Hang.I'm fourteen years old. I live in Duc Pho_ Quang Ngai. I'm a student in Nguyen Nghiem High school. I am in 8B.My family have five people : my parents, my sister, my brother, and me

hj` kien thuc TA cua em chi co han nen chi viet duoc co vay thoi mong may pac thong cam . Va Thank vi da doc bai viet cua em .

Introduction

Hi, I'd like to introduce myself to yọu. I'm Ngoc Lan. I'm 24 and I live in Vinh Phuc province. There are five members in my family: my parents, my two older sisters and me. I'm the youngest child. My parents are both retired. My two elder sisters are currently in Hanoi with their own families. Last but not least, it is me. I work for Phuc Yen college of industry in Vinh Phuc province as a librarian. I like learning English, chatting with my friends on the telephone and surfing the internet. I hate dogs most as I was bitten by two dogs at the same time when I was a child. I like to make friend with everyone domestically and internationally.

kiet198722

hello
i'm tung.i'm 15 and i live on HUNG YEN province.i have a happy family.All members of my family love me and i think i'll do everything for them.in my freetime i usually listen to music and sometime i watch TV.going abroad is my dream.so i think this forum can Giúp me.
my knowledge was arranged in pre-inter
and i hope all members of this forum Giúp me.!

Here you can read more
Introduce yourself Example
50 Topic thi nói, viết tiếng Anh B1 châu âu 2013

MotherIsNo1

Hello everybody !
Today I really happy to introduce myself to all you.
I'm Van,this year i'm 18 years old.Now i'm junior of UIT,I'm single and available.
My family include 4 people.My father,my mother,my sister and me.My parents are farmers.My sister is stewardess.I'm proud of my family.
My only hobby is listening to music,especially Kpop music,I often listen to music alone in my room,because I'd like to express my singing ability.I think i sing not bad.
Sometimes I found some books to relax before i go to bed.
Summary I happpy with my life now,ofcourse i'm going to make it more happy and more meaningful.Thanks for listening.
Sau đó bạn có thể hỏi lại người đối diện như sau:Do you want to make any question for me?Do you have any question for me?
Mong các bạn cho idea đẻ mình hoàn thiện hơn nha>Cảm ơn

tctuvan

Hi every body. Iam sơn. To day I will talk about my mom, because she is the most important in my life. I sure all of them when talk about someone . the first they will talk about your parent, and then is girl friend, boyfriend, uncle, ….. bla bla bla, of course my mom is beautiful her body is plump . she has a long black hair, this is traditional of viet nam, and she has a hazel eyes and large .and she short. look outward she very grumpy, but actually she was psychological, she outgoing with evey body, that’s all . tks you for listening ^^

Mother

Hello.My name is Anh . My full name is Le Thi Ngoc Anh . I'm twelve years old. I'm a student at Liem Son Secondary School. I live in Ha Nam province. I like watching TV . I often watch TV in my free time. I like English best because it brings a lot of benefits for me. Of course I will never forget my family. There are four people in my family. They are my parents, my old brother and me .My father is 45 years old. My mother is 39 years old . My parents are work on a farm near my house . My old brother is 18 years old and is a student at Thanh Liem A High School.

tctuvan

Trích dẫn từ anhlethi11042005:
Hello.My name is Anh . My full name is Le Thi Ngoc Anh . I'm twelve years old. I'm a student at Liem Son Secondary School. I live in Ha Nam province. I like watching TV . I often watch TV in my free time. I like English best because it brings a lot of benefits for me. Of course I will never forget my family. There are four people in my family. They are my parents, my old brother and me .My father is 45 years old. My mother is 39 years old . My parents are work on a farm near my house . My old brother is 18 years old and is a student at Thanh Liem A High School.

Very nice girl!

I found a mistake in your paragraph. "My parents are work on a farm near my house"
"are" should not be there.
old broder shoule be elder brother.

Anyway, I think it just a misspelling . Your grammar is so good.

Các chủ đề có liên quan khác