daigai

Một số bài mẫu cho các bạn trẻ
Kể về Ca sỹ em yêu thích
Michael Jackson is one of my favorite singers.

Michael Jackson is one of my favorite singers. He is very famous, so most of all people in the world know him, at least his name. I began to listen to his songs because I was recommended them by my friend, and I was really attracted by them. I have two reasons why I like him.

One of my reasons is that I like his voice and performance as well as his songs, as both "Michael Jackson" and "Jackson Five". Michael Jackson sings songs very well in his particular high-pitched tone as it can be proved by the big hits of his songs, for example, "THRILLER", " BILLIE JEAN" and "MOTOWN 25" etc, and by the many prizes he got, for instance, the first prize of male pop vocalists, of records and of R&B singers on Grammy in 1984. Besides, he entertains us with his sharp dance great performance like " moonwalk". When I listen to his songs in the morning before I go out, I can feel cheerful and powerful. I am a fan of Jackson Five as well. Before he began to sing by himself, he was the main vocalist of Jackson Five. When Michael was eleven years old, their first single CD, "I Want You Back", was released, and it was a very big hit all over the world. Michael was still little and cute, but his voice was very vigorous and rhythmical. His songs make me happy and energetic.

Another reasons why I like him is that I am interested in his behaviors. There are always some topics around him. For example, he was under suspicion he treated a little boy cruelly, who was ten years old and Michael's best friend. Michael insisted on his innocence, but he paid 26 million dollars for reconciliation finally. Though he asserted he paid just to settle the commotion, people said he admitted he was guilty. Moreover, it is said that Michael has the longing to be a white, though he said in a TV program he suffered from the disease that pigment in his skin decolorized. When I saw these news, I considered the problems about child-abuse and human race. How does child-abuse hurt the child's heart? His or her hurt will not disappear forever. Which human race is inferior or superior? It is not impossible to judge a man by his or her appearance and race. When a famous person such as Michael Jackson has a problem or an event, people all over the world consider it. He always has a topic, which is sometimes worth to think over, so I am very interested in him.

In conclusion, I like him because he entertains me with his voice, dance and performance. Besides, he gives me topics to consider, so I am interested in him. Let's enjoy his songs and think of his problems.

Một bài nữa nói về John Lennon của the Beatles

I like music. Whenever I listen to my favorite music, I feel good. My favorite musician is John Lennon. I have reasons why I like him and why I choose John Lennon as famous person.

I like songs of John Lennon because of his song is kind and beautiful. In addition to we always impressed with his songs. I consider that John Lennon was one of the best musician in history because of his songs had a lot of influence on us. Everybody knows John Lennon regardless of the generation gap.

John Winston Lennon was born October 9,1940 in Liverpool England. His parents separated and his mother married another man and he ended up living with his aunt Mimi. John entered Dovedale Primary School in Liverpool in 1945. He showed a natural aptitude for drawing and word play. When Lennon was 17 his mother was killed by a bus. In 1952 John entered Quarvy Bank High School. John was well behaved in the house because of his aunt was strict woman but in school he was very bad. In 1956 his aunt bought John a guitar that started he shows his music ability and then he created the group called the ?gQuarry Man?h. The band had shifting member until 1957 when the second permanent member was in. His name was Paul Mccartney.

John came up with the name Beatles for the group. They were performing in the cavern. In 1961 the Beatles debuted at the Cavern Club and then they released their first single ?gLove me Do?h. John met a woman in 1966. Her name is Yoko Ono. John fell love with her and he divorced his first wife and re-married Yoko Ono. After the Beatles broke up and John started doing this by releasing solo album Imagine. But on December 8, 1980,Lennon, returning to their apartment on New York City?fs Upper West Side, was shot seven times by a crazed fan. Lennon dead at Roosevelt Hospital.
The Beatles being more popular than Jesus?h He was preaching about love and peace when the world was at war. His intelligence is song writing all through his life changed so many Peoples opinions and ideas. When his life was cut short by a crazed fan but his songs will live forever in our minds.

Các chủ đề có liên quan khác