daigai

Link tải luận văn miễn phí cho ae
TOPIC: “ Before launching a product in the market, what should a producer do? Suggest some solutions to make products best-selling and always stay ahead in today's competitive market. Give an example of the product which is famous and always best-selling.”

OUTLINE

I. Introduction
II. Steps to prepare for product launching
1. Survey your audience and ensure you know what they want
2. Identify the Big Idea for your launch event
3. Develop your pre-launch content plan
III. Some solutions to make a product become famous, best-selling and stay number one in the market
4. Understand the buyer's motivation
5. Solution 2 is “Explain the product clearly
6. Solution 3 is “Improve sales of the product
IV. Coca Cola – A famous and best-selling product

I. Introduction
Hello everybody, my name is … and I’m the leader of group …. We are so glad to be here to have a English discussion with you. Our topic today is: “ Before launching a product in the market, what should a producer do? Suggest some solutions to make products best-selling and always stay ahead in today's competitive market. Give an example of the product which is famous and always best-selling.”
There are 3 main parts in our presentation. The first one is Steps to take before launching product. The second one is solutions to make products best-selling and always stay ahead in today's competitive market and the last part is Cocacola - a famous and best-selling product.
- In the first part we will show you some steps to prepare for product launching.
• Step 1 is “Survey your audience and ensure you know what they want”.
• Step 2 is “Identify the Big Idea for your launch event”.
• Step 3 is “Develop your pre-launch content plan”.
- In the second part we will talk about some solutions to make a product become famous, best-selling and stay number one in the market.
• Solution 1 is “Understand the buyer's motivations”.
• Solution 2 is “Explain the product clearly”.
• Solution 3 is “Improve sales of the product”.
- In the third part we will present to you a famous product with best-selling for many years – cocacola. We also show you what what have been the key success factors for Coca-Cola

Link Download bản DOC
Do Drive thay đổi chính sách, nên một số link cũ yêu cầu duyệt download. các bạn chỉ cần làm theo hướng dẫn.
Password giải nén nếu cần: ket-noi.com | Bấm trực tiếp vào Link để tải:

Các chủ đề có liên quan khác