ISBN: 0764108794
Number of pages: 177
Format / Quality: PDF
Size: 12,7 MB​

Emphasizing
English vocabulary
, especially as words are used within the context of
business
, industry, and communications, this book has been designed especially for TOEIC test-takers. In fact, it can be used in virtually any ESL course. Each of the book’s 50 lessons focuses on a specific TOEIC subject — for instance, transportation, business contracts, marketing, banking,
office equipment
, and
personnel
, to name only a few. Still other lessons concentrate on expanding English vocabulary as it relates to cultural events and activities — movies, theater, museums, music, art, and the like. Each short lesson features 12
target
words with definitions. Word presentation is followed by activities in a TOEIC format in which the new vocabulary is used in varied contexts. A quiz follows every five lessons to test the reader’s skill in understanding and using the new words.

Download

Here we have the two CDs in the series, the book (pdf format) will be uploaded soon, please leave any comments if you want to get notified of the availability of the book here at

Here are the DOWNLOAD LINKS for 2 CDs

các bạn download tại đây nhé

Audio MP3

PDF:

Searchable PDF:

Shiri_Huang

600 Essential Words For The Toeic Test - Trắc Nghiệm Tiếng Anh Trong Giao Tiếp Quốc Tế(MF_ 2 đĩa)

Ui trời thanks bác nhiều lắm! Cứ tưởng phải post 10 bài mới dc down về chắc em chít mất! Thanks lần nữa, đúng cái em đang cần gấp!

daobathuy

600 Essential Words For The Toeic Test - Trắc Nghiệm Tiếng Anh Trong Giao Tiếp Quốc Tế(MF_ 2 đĩa)

Giúp me, I can't down the ebook..

Oliverios

Thanks you very much.I have been looking the book for months.Up to now, my friend introduce me this page.it is useful .thanks you.

nguyetdang1610

uhm, Thank bạn nhìu nha

Các chủ đề có liên quan khác