bim.lazy

hey guys. our topic this week is " you dare, we share". hope u guys enjoy our topic and a little change of that. see u soon ^ ^

chuotnhat_green

Trích từ bài của m3opuchin viết lúc 23:35 ngày 24/02/2010:

hey guys. our topic this week is " you dare, we share". hope u guys enjoy our topic and a little change of that. see u soon ^ ^

in details it''ll be really energetic when you all have chances to involve maximum in the content of the meeting.

by the way, DED Contest is to continue on February contest week 2 with the topic "Divination". Try your best DIGGING information DEEP as much as possible to GAIN HIGH marks if you''re interested in the $100 schorlarship

See youuuuuuuuuuuu

luudieuha

Trích từ bài của vnpinky viết lúc 00:34 ngày 25/02/2010:

Trích từ bài của m3opuchin viết lúc 23:35 ngày 24/02/2010:

in details it''''ll be really energetic when you all have chances to involve maximum in the content of the meeting.

by the way, DED Contest is to continue on February contest week 2 with the topic "Divination". Try your best DIGGING information DEEP as much as possible to GAIN HIGH marks if you''''re interested in the $100 schorlarship

See youuuuuuuuuuuu

Chắc phải coi lại cuốn Harry Potter về cái này quá...

Palm reading / Palmistry

Tea leaves reading / tasseomancy

Crystal ball

tarrot card / cartomancy

Chronomancy (coi giờ)

extispicy (coi ruột gà, heo, v.v.)

oneiromancy (coi qua giấc mơ)

weegee board (bàn cầu cơ).

feng shui (phong thủy)

Necromancy (gọi hồn, cầu hồn. Lên đồng ???

Averil

[/quote]

Palm reading / Palmistry

Crystal ball

tarrot card / cartomancy

Chronomancy (coi giờ)

feng shui (phong thủy)

[/quote]

các bạn đọc bản tiếng anh à? thik thế ai có truyện đấy bản tiếng anh e mượn đọc ké fát nào

Trích từ bài của vnpinky viết lúc 22:15 ngày 26/02/2010:

Palm reading / Palmistry

Crystal ball

tarrot card / cartomancy

Chronomancy (coi giờ)

feng shui (phong thủy)

[/quote]

các bạn đọc bản tiếng anh à? thik thế ai có truyện đấy bản tiếng anh e mượn đọc ké fát nào

[/quote]

Minh bi miss cai phan Contest lan truoc, ban Trang cho biet ai duoc hoc bong di...

Hey guys, esp for Miss President and Vice President,

I ve been thinking for a while abt making smt new up here in our forum, and eventually come up with the idea of opening a " breaking news window". It s really possible to get a piece of news updated in the 4rum then all of us would discuss abt that.

The reason for this idea is pretty simple. I just saw the American Idol 2010 top 24 hottest contestants. Thats so amazing which leaded me to think that everyone knew abt it. I came to ask a friend of mine of about her contestant favor and you know what she said: "is it the American Idol audition?" :)) That makes no sense at all. She acted like an alien... So I guess that not all of us feel like something that other like but the thing is that we should grab a piece of smt really to get involved in more international conversation, try to not be isolated with ppl and things, lets keep updating.

For the very real life reason, i suggest we might vote a host for the so-called " breaking news".

The breaking news might be a good idea for those who couldnt make it in the club like me. Lets have some fun here.

caheotv

@Bungthung: the last winner is Mr Huy, a handsome man with a deep knowledge.

@ All: topic of this week maybe focus on " ZODIAC" , one kind of " DIVINATION" , this is a secret information i heard from them , so i share it for all of you to prepare weapons and munitions to fight.

Được uigioiui sửa chữa / chuyển vào 10:11 ngày 27/02/2010

coleminhdaquen

Trích từ bài của uigioiui viết lúc 10:05 ngày 27/02/2010:

@ All: topic of this week maybe focus on " ZODIAC" , one kind of " DIVINATION" , this is a secret information i heard from them , so i share it for all of you to prepare weapons and munitions to fight.

Thanks for letting me know. wow thats great bc Huy won Congrats. Need to go and ask him right away..

And u r a good spy

2 everyone, i just pass across this topic and hopefully join a party of ...wat this? ah DED club ( i really dunt know how to speak this name ^^ )

is there anybody can tell me exactly time and place of next meeting,plz? I''ve read from 1st post that it will happen tomorrow, but i''m not sure this info still correct

thanks a lot

Trích từ bài của slash87 viết lúc 00:27 ngày 28/02/2010:

2 everyone, i just pass across this topic and hopefully join a party of ...wat this? ah DED club ( i really dunt know how to speak this name ^^ )

is there anybody can tell me exactly time and place of next meeting,plz? I''''ve read from 1st post that it will happen tomorrow, but i''''m not sure this info still correct

thanks a lot

9am 28 February is the next meeting.

anyway u can see that all the information from the nickname "meopuchin" or "vnpinky" is the official one. so if we dont have any other notice, the last inform is always the believable one that u can check.

by the way, coz u r the newbie so re member to come 15 minutes earlier to register okay?

See u

Richmond

good morning cả nhà!!!!!

meeting hôm nay sẽ rất đặc biệt với 1 vài hoạt động thú vị teamwork, thêm vào đó là ngỉ tết nhiều qá tất cả ng lú lẫn cả, nên DED Contest sẽ được lui lại sang tuần sau, tính vào tháng 3 lun nhé.

DED Contest week 1 của tháng 2 với winner là bạn Hồng Trang sẽ cùng tham ja tranh học bổng $100 với cac bạn của DED Contest tháng 3.

Thanks cả nhà luôn ủng hộ và theo dõi

Melvon

Trích từ bài của uigioiui viết lúc 10:05 ngày 27/02/2010:

Allooo alo, our core members focus!

We should be careful becoz it seems our club now is so famous that a lot of spies around us any time we start talking about our plans.

They definitely are our crazy fans

Trích từ bài của slash87 viết lúc 00:27 ngày 28/02/2010:

is there anybody can tell me exactly time and place of next meeting,plz? I''''''''ve read from 1st post that it will happen tomorrow, but i''''''''m not sure this info still correct

thanks a lot

so slash87 is Phương hah? you should tell us about your experience of the 1st meeting shouldnt u? is there any good or bad aspect? and really hope to see u next time. u were very confident and interesting in the role play today, actually.

Được vnpinky sửa chữa / chuyển vào 17:19 ngày 28/02/2010

manhthuongle

Trích từ bài của vnpinky viết lúc 17:15 ngày 28/02/2010:

so slash87 is Phương hah? you should tell us about your experience of the 1st meeting shouldnt u? is there any good or bad aspect? and really hope to see u next time. u were very confident and interesting in the role play today, actually.

Yep, it''s me, nice to meet you all. Today is really funny, i feel like we''ve known each others a long time ago, such a friendly air that i expected. It''s a good point, but sometime we lose focus and OT too much. I think we should be more careful in Q/A. That''s all

Ah, someone (girl or boy ? i don''t know exactly j/k ) impress me. Example mr club president, miss The most beautiful in her chair, and mr Huan - the Transporter...your communication skill is great

ok, in short word, it''s please to join this club

can''t wait to the next meeting

Trích từ bài của slash87 viết lúc 00:32 ngày 01/03/2010:

Yep, it''''s me, nice to meet you all. Today is really funny, i feel like we''''ve known each others a long time ago, such a friendly air that i expected. It''''s a good point, but sometime we lose focus and OT too much. I think we should be more careful in Q/A. That''''s all

Ah, someone (girl or boy ? i don''''t know exactly j/k ) impress me. Example mr club president, miss The most beautiful in her chair, and mr Huan - the Transporter...your communication skill is great

ok, in short word, it''''s please to join this club

can''''t wait to the next meeting

excuse me, that is the president who is a guy isn''t it?

anyway, keep our plan as a secret

nhock_quang

Yep, it''''s me, nice to meet you all. Today is really funny, i feel like we''''ve known each others a long time ago, such a friendly air that i expected. It''''s a good point, but sometime we lose focus and OT too much. I think we should be more careful in Q/A. That''''s all

Ah, someone (girl or boy ? i don''''t know exactly j/k ) impress me. Example mr club president, miss The most beautiful in her chair, and mr Huan - the Transporter...your communication skill is great

ok, in short word, it''''s please to join this club

can''''t wait to the next meeting

who is "the most beautiful in her chair"? how about vice president, huh

Wilmer

mình nghĩ khung chương trình mới của club mình rất hay và sáng tạo. tất cả người thấy thế nào . ai có ý kiến j thì đóng lũy nhiệt tình đi nhỉ

duongpbinh

Trích từ bài của bungthung142 viết lúc 00:14 ngày 02/03/2010:

It sounds like u r so serious abt keeping our plans secret ^^

just the plan for this week he he

Trích từ bài của m3opuchin viết lúc 00:13 ngày 02/03/2010:

Yep, it''''''''s me, nice to meet you all. Today is really funny, i feel like we''''''''ve known each others a long time ago, such a friendly air that i expected. It''''''''s a good point, but sometime we lose focus and OT too much. I think we should be more careful in Q/A. That''''''''s all

Ah, someone (girl or boy ? i don''''''''t know exactly j/k ) impress me. Example mr club president, miss The most beautiful in her chair, and mr Huan - the Transporter...your communication skill is great

ok, in short word, it''''''''s please to join this club

can''''''''t wait to the next meeting

who is "the most beautiful in her chair"? how about vice president, huh

dont pretend girl