korea_huy

Womenday is coming. It’s a meaningful and happy day for not only women but also men . On behalf of men in this thread (If all of you agree) I would like to give the best wishes to women in this forum deeply from my honest heart. I always wish you beauty, happiness, and success in your life. And please believe that all men will always appreciate your sacrifice, hardness and especially your contribution to this forum. I believe which dreams you wish in this day will come true. God bless you!!!

!thanks a lot

Chúc mừng 8/3

Tin nhắn hay
  • I just wanted to thank you from bottom of my heart for all things you do! Happy Women’s Day!
  • Every Home, Every Heart, Every Feeling, Every Moment Of happiness is incomplete without you. Only you can complete this world. Happy Women’s Day
  • Sending you wishes to say you illuminate the world around me! Happy Women’s Day!
  • If you could see it from my eyes, you would know you are one gem of a Woman!
  • Often we leave our appreciation unspoken! Today we all say Happy Women’s Day!!
  • Wishing you a day that’s just like you… really special!Happy Women’s Day
  • Wishing a very Happy Women’s Day to the most amazing women I know
  • Across the miles comes this wish from me to say…You are special!
  • No matter from which angle I look at you, you appear to be an angel and Women’s Day is the perfect to say: I am so lucky to have you in my life.
  • Feel special, unique, on top of the world. It’s your day!! Happy Women’s Day, my girl.
  • On Women’s Day what can I wish for, but the very best for you! Happy Women’s Day!
  • A beautiful woman, a great friend and a wonderful mother. You are all this to me and much more… I feel so lucky and proud to have a mom like you...Happy Women’s Day!

Danh ngôn về phụ nữ hay bằng tiếng Anh
Hình ảnh động về hoa ngày 8/3

Henson

Chúc mừng 8/3

các bạn nam mỗi người hãy viết một câu chúc hay gửi món quà đặc biệt đến các bạn nữ trong forum để chúc mừng nhân ngày 8/3 nhé

khoadalat

Women’s Day Essay

chúc tất cả bà con phái nữ vui vẻ ngày 8/3

Happy Women day!

Happy Women’s Day Quotes For Mother,Mom,Mummy,Momma
Một số quote hay ngày 8-3

Happy Women’s Day Quotes For Mother

Woman’s guess is much more accurate than a man’s certainty – Rudyard Kipling

The history of all times and of today especially, teaches that women will be forgotten if they forget to think about themselves. – Louise Otto

Women are the real architects of society. – Harriet Beecher Stowe
A woman is like a tea bag – you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water. – Eleanor Roosevelt

A beautiful woman must expect to be more accountable for her steps, than one less attractive.

By and large, mothers and housewives are the only workers who do not have regular time off. They are the great vacation-less class.

Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men. – Joseph Conrad

The sadness of the women’s movement is that they don’t allow the necessity of love. See, I don’t personally trust any revolution where love is not allowed.

Những câu chức mừng ngày phụ nữ tiếng Anh
Happy Women’s Day 2015 Sms Wishes to Daughter,Girl,Friends

Every Home,Every Heart, Every Feeling,Every Moment Of happiness is incomplete without you, Only you can complete this world Happy Women’s Day
Sending you wishes to say you blossom up the world around me! Happy Women’s Day!
If you could see it from my eyes you would know you are one gem of a Woman!
Women are like cars: we all want a Ferrari, sometimes want a pickup truck, and end up with a station wagon.-Tim Allen
This is just my way of saying that you are a very special Woman in my life! Thanks!
Just wanted to thank you from bottom of my heart for all things you do! Happy Womens Day!
Feel special, unique, on top of the world..its your day!! Happy Womens Day my girl
On women’s day what can I wish for, but the very best for you! Happy Women’s Day!
Some IDIOTS say:”Behind every Successful manThere is a Woman…” But Nobody know the gact: “WOMEN GO ONLY BEHIND SUCCESSFUL MEN…”
Often we leave our appreciation unspoken! Today we all say Happy Women’s Day!!
You can do almost anything your mind to… You can swim the deepest ocean and climb the highest peak… Be a doctor or fly a plane… You can face adversity and still walk tall. You are strong, beautiful, compassionate and much more than words could ever say! Today is yours and so is every other day… Happy Women’s Day
Wishing you a day that’s just like you… really special!
Wishing a very Happy Women’s Day to the most amazing women I know
Across the miles… comes this wish from me to say… You are special!
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. You are an inspiration to me
No matter from which angle. I look at you . You appear to be an angle and Women’s Day is the perfect to say: I am so lucky to have you in my life.
A beautiful women, a great friend and a wonderful mother. You are all this to me and much more… I feel so lucky and proud to have a mom like you.
We may not be able to see each other or listen to each other often. But thoughts of you fill my heart with fond memories of the times we have spent together. Thinking of you!
Through the years, I have shared so much with you, both bitter and sweet. You have been such a comfort to me, helping me in every way, and all I wanna say today is: Sis, I treasure you close to my heart.
For all the times you’ve brought a smile and made my days seem brighter. For sharing ups and downs with me and making my burdens lighter. For doing the caring things that make a special friend. Your frienfship is a joy. I wish it never ends! Happy Women’s Day!
On this special day, celebrate life. Take a break from your busy schedule. Let your hair down, have fun and do what your heart says. Coz today is your day. Have a great Women’s Day!
To the woman of my dream: Thankfully in my life. I now in my arms.Happy Women’s Day!

Women’s Day Essay For Kids

Women’s Day is one of the those days which has its own value and this day is the day which signifies the respect ,love,appreciation ,politeness towards the one of the important community of this world that is women. This day is celebrated on 8th march every year. The signiface of this day are Civil Awareness Day ,Women and Girls Day, Anti-Sexism Day,Anti -Descrimination. IWD stands for International Women’s Day which is also called as International Working Women’s Day.This day is celebrated in every where the world ,all across where the women exists with its great importance in every religion.This day was started as the social political every earlier in the history which now turned to be as the Holiday in the culture of the many countries.Some where the value of this day does bring love and respect for women but also plays an important role in bulilding the relationship .The day can be representation of both the Valentine’s day and Mother’s Day where in both the cases men shows their love towards the women in their life may be his mother,sister ,wife and friends anyone .The day send some political and social awareness message all across the world to protect and take care of the women and th day is celebrated by wearing a purple ribbon.

daigai

Re: Chúc mừng 8/3 bằng tiếng Anh - Happy Women day Essay

1. A woman should be an illusion. – By Ian Fleming
  2. A beautiful woman must expect to be more accountable for her steps, than one less attractive. – By Samuel Richardson, Writer
  3. Fighting is essentially a masculine idea; a woman’s weapon is her tongue. – By Hermione Gingold
  4. A woman’s hopes are woven of sunbeams; a shadow annihilates them. – By George Eliot
  5. As a woman I have no country. As a woman my country is the whole world. – By Virginia Woolf
  6. Because man and woman are the complement of one another, we need woman’s thought in national affairs to make a safe and stable government. – By Elizabeth Cady Stanton
  7. Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men. – By Joseph Conrad
  8. Follow your instincts. That’s where true wisdom manifests itself. – By Oprah Winfrey
  9. Heaven hath no rage like a love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned. – By William Congreve, English Playwright
  10. I do not wish women to have power over men; but over themselves. – By Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley
  11. I earn and pay my own way as a great many women do today. Why should unmarried women be discriminated against – By unmarried men are not. – By Dinah Shore
  12. I hate women because they always know where things are. – By Voltaire
  13. Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in high heels. – By Faith Whittlesey
  14. I have an idea that the phrase weaker sex was coined by some woman to disarm some man she was preparing to overwhelm. – By Ogden Nash
  15. I know what every colored woman in this country is doing. Dying. Just like me. But the difference is they are dying like a stump. Me, I’m going down like one of those redwoods. I sure did live in this world. – By Toni Morrison, Author, Sula
  16. I love women. They’re the best thing ever created. If they want to be like men and come down to our level, that’s fine. – By Mel Gibson
  17. I myself have never been able to find out precisely what feminism is. I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat or a prostitute. – By Rebecca West, The Clarion

Tạm dịch

1. Một người phụ nữ nên là một ảo ảnh - Bởi Ian Fleming
  2. Một người phụ nữ đẹp phải mong đợi để có trách nhiệm hơn đối với các bước của mình, hơn một người ít hấp dẫn. - Bởi Samuel Richardson, Writer
  3. Chiến đấu cơ bản là một ý tưởng nam tính; vũ khí của một người phụ nữ là lưỡi của mình. - By Hermione Gingold
  4. Hy vọng của người phụ nữ được dệt từ những tia nắng; một cái bóng tự hủy chúng. - George Eliot
  5. Là một phụ nữ tui không có nước. Là một phụ nữ nước tui là cả thế giới. - By Virginia Woolf
  6. Người đàn ông và người phụ nữ là sự bổ sung hoàn của một người khác, chúng ta cần suy nghĩ của người phụ nữ trong các vấn đề quốc gia để thực hiện một chính phủ an toàn và ổn định. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
  7. Là một người phụ nữ là một nhiệm vụ quá khó khăn, vì nó bao gồm chủ yếu trong việc đối phó với những người đàn ông. - By Joseph Conrad
  8. Theo bản năng, hãy để sự khôn ngoan thật tự nó biểu hiện. - By Oprah Winfrey
  9. Thiên đường chẳng có cơn giận dữ như một tình yêu bị phản bội, địa ngục cũng không có được cơn giận dữ như khi một người phụ nữ bị khinh miệt. - William Congreve, tiếng Anh của nhà soạn kịch
  10. tui không muốn người phụ nữ có quyền lực đối cao hơn nam giới; nhưng họ nên có quyền với chính họ. - Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley
  11. tui kiếm được và trả tiền theo cách của riêng tui là một phụ nữ tuyệt vời nhiều làm hôm nay. Tại sao phụ nữ chưa lập gia đình nên được phân biệt đối xử - trong khi những người đàn ông chưa lập gia đình thì không. - By Dinah Shore
  12. tui ghét phụ nữ bởi vì họ luôn luôn biết nơi đồ đạc đang ở đâu. - By Voltaire
  13. Hãy nhớ rằng, Ginger Rogers đã làm tất cả mọi thứ Fred Astaire có thể làm, nhưng tui không thể đi đôi giày cao gót. - By Faith Whittlesey
  14. tui có một ý tưởng rằng quan hệ tình dục các cụm từ yếu được đặt ra bởi một số người phụ nữ để giải giáp vũ khí một số người đàn ông cô đã được chuẩn bị để áp đảo. - By Ogden Nash
  15. tui biết những gì mọi phụ nữ da màu ở đất nước này đang làm. Dying. Giống như tôi. Nhưng sự khác biệt là họ đang chết như một gốc cây. Me, tui sẽ đi xuống như một trong những Redwoods. tui chắc chắn đã sống trong thế giới này. - By Toni Morrison, tác giả, Sula
  16. tui yêu phụ nữ. Họ là những điều tốt nhất từng được tạo ra. Nếu họ muốn được giống như những người đàn ông và đi xuống đến mức độ của chúng tôi, đó là tốt. - By Mel Gibson
  17. Bản thân tui chưa bao giờ có thể tìm ra chính xác là những gì chủ nghĩa nữ quyền. tui chỉ biết rằng người gọi tui là nữ quyền bất cứ khi nào tui thể hiện tình cảm mà phân biệt tui từ một tấm thảm chùi chân hay một cô gái điếm. - Bởi Rebecca West, The Clarion