1. Analyzing similar applications:- Try to analyze some other application which are similar to your application.For example if you have to test any media sharing application on Mobile just search for some other media sharing applications and observe its feature.
2. Keep your emulator ready for testing : -Some times it takes times for processing any request for example for downloading any media files or for loading an page on device.In this case to save time you may try some test with your emulator so that this time will be utilized and overall time in testing will be reduced.
3. Analyze the device related issues:- When it is deviced which are the target devices do not forget to have a look on device related known issues.This will Giúp you understand which are the issues related to device and which are due to your application uder test.
4. Use emulator but don’t completely trust it:- While testing you may take Giúp of emulator but please note that all the test can not be performed in emulator.Also in emulator response time is faster,so it may happen you may miss some issue which comes in weak network on actual devices
5. Define the performance criteria:-For any mobile applications performance is one of the most important concern.Make sure you are having some performance parameters so that you will be testing the mobile applications against it.Since Memory is one of the constraints for mobile devices performance and behavior of your application under these conditions is interesting things to see.
Source:Bấm vào đây để đăng nhập và xem link!
Lưu ý khi sử dụng
- Gặp Link download hỏng, hãy đăng trả lời (yêu cầu link download mới), Các MOD sẽ cập nhật link sớm nhất
- Tìm kiếm trước khi đăng bài mới