Martial

Phoning Home-CODEX
You play ION, a young exploration unit on a mission to secure natural resources. When you crash-land on an alien planet your ship is almost completely destroyed. Not only do you have to survive in a strange new world full of dangers, but to have even a hope of escape you must find a way to contact your home planet for help.With only your ship’s A.I. for company, you set out to explore your new home. On your journey you encounter ANI, a small, stranded service unit who identifies as female. ANI is the first to admit she’s a bit mad, but she is also a valuable resource, and it soon becomes clear that there will be no escape without her
OS: Windows XP / 7 / 8.1 / 10Processor: Intel Core i3 / AMD, 2.5 GHzMemory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: Shader Model 3, 2 GB video memoryDirectX: phiên bản 9.0Storage: 10 GB available spaceRecommended:OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 (64-bit)Processor: Intel Core i7 / AMD FX-8350, 3.4 GHzMemory: 8 GB RAMGraphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 (3 GB) / AMD R9 290 (4 GB)DirectX: phiên bản 11Storage: 10 GB available space
Hình Ảnh
Code:
 https://www.fshare.vn/file/OQCB7UE6F9QQ

Các chủ đề có liên quan khác