- 18 Tháng 2 2013, 11:00
trò này khi mấy bạn nuôi cây tree of wisdom lên thì nó sẽ cho 1 số gợi ý trong việc chơi, tui post lên mấy bạn tham khảo
* Chompers and Wall-nuts work exceedingly well together.
* You want two columns of sunflowers.
* Snorkel Zombies... are best dealt with, with Wall-nuts on Lilypads.
* Have you heard of the elusive Yeti Zombie? Some say he likes hiding where it's pitch black.
* How many cherry bombs does it take to take down a Gargantuar? Here's a hint: more than one, fewer than three. Here's a more explicit hint: Two.
* If you're looking for mushroom plants for your Zen Garden, you'll have better luck playing on levels where it's night time.
* I wouldn't worry about permanently damaging your lawn with Doom-shrooms. In time the earth heals itself.
* Have you tried clicking on the flowers on the main menu? Give it a shot! I'll wait here.
* Legend has it that frozen zombies eat slower. I'm here to tell that legend has its facts straight.
* Pssst! Try typing 'future' while playing to experiences zombies... from the FUTURE!.
* What's cheaper than free? Nothing! That's why Puff-shrooms are essential on all night levels!
* Are you hoping to find water plants for your Zen Garden? I bet my phloem you'll have the most luck searching in pool levels.
* Have you noticed that Gargantuars sometimes use OTHER ZOMBIES to bash your plants? Whatever works, I guess.
* Stinky the Snail sure loves his chocolate. Maybe loves it a little too much, you know? He won't sit still for an hour after he's had some.
* If you think playing survival 'endless' mode only drops pool-style plants for your Zen Garden, think again! It drops everything-style.
* Often the question is asked: where do you find chocolate? A better question would be: where DON'T you find chocolate? It drops in every game mode.
* Grave busters, eh? Pick 'em only when you can see graves on the right side of the screen along with the zombies. That's what I do.
* I've heard that Buckethead zombies take five times as many hits as regular ones.
* The number of coins you receive in Wall-nut bowling is proportional to how cool you are as measure by how many ricochets per nut you can pull off.
* Do multiple Snow-peas in a row slow zombies down more than just one? The sad but truthful answer is 'Nay.'
* You know that zombies emerge from gravestones, right? So what's stopping you from using gravebusters to get rid of them in Survival night? Is it pride?
* If you're looking for the inside info on how long a level's going to be, count the flags on the level meter. That'll set you up real nice.
* Roof cleaners. Classic items. Can't recomment them highly enough. Best thing about them? They give you a shot at beating Pogo Party.
* If you're wondering if feeding a Hypno-shroom to a dancer zombie compels him to summon backup dancers for you, bet it all on 'Yes.'
* Make Money Fast! By Playing Survival Endless! Then E-mail Me Your Bank Account Number!
* You'd think Torchwoods would douse snow peas. And you'd be correct, because you, my friend, are one smart cookie.
* Those hateful Zombotany zombies! Who do they think they are, shooting at your plants? It's a good thing Wall-nuts stop 'em cold.
* The Pogo Party and Bobsled Bonanza mini-games are really, really, really difficult. Wanna drop one of those 'reallys' off that description? Use the Squash.
* Just when you thought jalapenos couldn't be any more useful, a Tree of Widowm lets you know that they also destroy the Zomboni's ice trails! Bam!
* Once you buy the Imitater, try clicking the little drawing in the upper left corner of your Almanac to access the entry on that sucker.
* I hear that typing 'mustache' brings about a terrifying transformation in the undead!
* Please do not tap on the glass! Or actually, go ahead, right-click on your Aquarium Garden or during Zombiquarium to deafen your underwater creatures.
* When I was just an acorn my grampa told me, 'Son, Vasebreaker puzzles are much easier if you break the vases on the right side first.'
* Dancers in I, Zombie may seem expensive, but in the right situation they're worth every penny.
* I had a dream. In it, cattail spikes popped balloons and dropped zombies to the ground. I don't know what it means.
* Growing aquatic plants in your zen garden is pretty much impossible without the zen aquarium. Just saying.
* Digger zombies violate the natural order with their subterranean ways. It's only fair to use Magnet-shrooms to steal their mining picks.
* Every day brings new challenges and opportunities. Oh, and new Marigolds in Crazy Dave's Shop.
* Mushroom Garden! Huh! What is it good for? Absolutely nothing'! Except growing mushrooms, that is.
* Tired? Depressed? Ladders on Tall-nuts getting you down? A quick Magnet-shroom will whisk your cares away!
* The tallness of Tall-nuts earns widespread acclaim due to their effectiveness vs. Dolphin Riders and Pogo Zombies.
* The explosive force of a Cherry Bomb is more than capable of disloging a ladder from a wall-nut.
* It's tempting to feed all your chocolate to Stinky the Snail. He's such a chocolate hog. But remember: zen garden plants like chocolate too!
* Torchwood fire is hotter than rage, but Zombonis, screen doors, ladders and catapults can take the heat.
* If you rely on upgrade plants in Survival endless, be acutely aware that they get more expensive the more you have on your lawn.
* The Imps in I, Zombie seem weak. But they're speedy and great for fetching that last brain when you've cleared the rest of the opposition.
* If you type 'tricked out,' don't be surprised if you see something wacky happen to your lawnmowers.