daigai

Bài văn mẫu cho các bạn,
viết về kì nghỉ hè sắp tới tiếng anh

Đi du lịch Đảo Phú Quốc

There are many places i would love to visit. I would first love to go to Phu Quoc islands. I can’t wait to visit the white sand beaches and swim in the crystal clear waters. I might sound crazy but my dream is to travel the world and visit all the wonderful places the world has to offer. We all have our hobbies well mine is traveling.

Đảo Trường Sa
If I could go anywhere I wanted, I would to Spratly Islands because it seems like it would be a good place to go with my family. Also, I would like to see the scenery of Spratly Islands. If you were going on a trip where would you go, and why would you want to go there?
~ Julia

đi du lịch Mỹ

If I have the chance to visit a foreign county, for sure, I will choose to visit THE United States of America. Actually that HAS BEEN my dream since I was a child. Really, that would be the most beautiful journey in my life. I have three reasons why I want to go to U.S.A, and they are that it is a such a big county, has different cultures, and I want to improve my English skills and take a look around A famous college campus.

Firstly, U.S.A is the biggest and the most civilized country in the world. It has the big cities, such as, New York City and Washington D.C. Certainly, I would like a lot to visit such big and crowded cities that HAVE a huge number of people.Also, in States, I can see many different monuments. For example, I would love to visit the Statue of Liberty. Once, I went to the New York City to see it, but I could not because of the weather. This is one reason why I want to AGAIN visit THE U.S.A

Secondly, only in America, Ican I find many different cultures in the same country. For example, I can find a Chinese area beside AN Arabian area. I may have my lunch in AN Italian restaurant while I take my dinner in AN Indian food court. Furthermore, every state has its own different laws, legislations, and accent. While I move from ONE state to another, I WILL feel that I am in A different country not in A different state. This is another reason why I want to visit America.

Lastly, I want to visit America to improve my English skills and take a look around A famous college campus. My dream is to become a lung surgeon(,) and if possible,being a professor. To reach my dreams, I am sure that I will have to master English. I can experience and listen to advice while I am on the trip in America. For example, I went to Harvard University, and it was a great experience for me. I had another reason to go to Harvard. Not because it is considered as the best university, but because the college’ buildings and everything ARE so gooD that I really want to go there. This is the third reason why I want to go to America if I can visit another country.

I have three reasons why I want to go to America, and they are that it is a big country, has different cultures, and I want to improve my English skills and take a look around A famous college campus. Some people are not interested in going to foreign countries. On the other hand, I am looking forward to seeING every place in the huge world.