daigai

Chia sẻ bài essay tham khảo cho bạn

One of my wonderful dreams is about our world with full of wonderful things. In fact, I always dream of the peaceful
things in which there will be warm and comfortable atmosphere in any places. In the bottom of my heart, I
personally think that human beings all over the world will be happier and friendlier when they live in the world
without wars. Besides, I dream about the world in which everybody is equally in any aspects. At that time, the whites
and the blacks can have the same opportunities to get anything in our life. In fact, our world will be more wonderful
if there is no discrimination all over the world. At that time, people in any tribes can share one another’s happiness
and sadness. I am sure that there will be no distance between people of any tribes all over the world. Thirdly, our
dream world is also the one with full of the market of labors. One of the striking problems nowadays is that there is
not enough work for the labor forces, especially the students who have just graduated from universities. Therefore, I
desire that our world will have enough jobs for all graduating students. At that time, the students will try all their
best in their study because they know that they surely get jobs after their graduation. In short, I hope that my
simple desires about our world, in the bottom of my heart, will become true in the near future so that people all over
the world will live equally and happily.

Các chủ đề có liên quan khác