daigai

Link tải luận văn miễn phí cho ae Kết nối
CLOZE TESTS (20)
C1. We’ve just come back exhausted after a two-week holiday in France. We were really exhausted. On the last day, we drove non-stop from Marseille to Calais –we should have (1)_____our journey in Lyon or Paris. As if that wasn’t enough, the sea was so rough in the English Channel that the (2)_____ took three hours instead of one and a half. Next year, we plan to book a cheap (3) _____holiday to Italy. It sounds marvellous — the cost of the flight, the hotel and all our meals are (4)_____ in the price. While we’re in Rome, we’ll be going on a guided (5)_____ to Coliseum. The last time I was (6)_____ Italy, I was in a business (7)_____. I couldn’t see many of the famous tourist (8)_____on that occasion, but my wife was really interested (9)_____ Italy. We have work hard these years to save money for the next trips in the (10)_____ years.

1. Broken
2. Expedition
3. Overall
4. Included
5. Tour
6. In
7. Trip
8. Sights
9. In
10. Coming or bỏ trống

C2. According (1)_____computer models that were used to estimate the running speeds of dinosaurs, the Tyrannosaurus Rex would have been able to outrun a footballer. The study shows that the dinosaur could reach a top (2)_____of 8 metres a second, which is (3)_____faster than the average professional footballer. There has been a lot of controversy (4)_____whether the Tyrannosaurus Rex was a predator or a scavenger; some believe that its highly developed sense of smell indicates that it was a scavenger, (5)_____others say that its keen eyesight shows that it was a hunter. The (6)_____group will appreciate the recent study, as a hunter is more (7)_____to require such speed. The University of Manchester study used a powerful supercomputer to calculate the running speeds of five meat-eating dinosaurs and used data taken (8)_____ from dinosaur fossils, (9)_____than referring to previous work on (10)_____animals.

Link Download bản DOC
Do Drive thay đổi chính sách, nên một số link cũ yêu cầu duyệt download. các bạn chỉ cần làm theo hướng dẫn.
Password giải nén nếu cần: ket-noi.com | Bấm trực tiếp vào Link để tải:

xem thêm
TRỌN BỘ ĐÁP ÁN VÀ CÂU HỎI ÔN TẬP THI CÔNG CHỨC TỈNH QUẢNG NAM NĂM 2016 MÔN TIẾNG ANH

Các chủ đề có liên quan khác