TRỌN BỘ ĐÁP ÁN VÀ CÂU HỎI ÔN TẬP MÔN TIẾNG ANH - ÔN THI CÔNG CHỨC HÀNH CHÍNH TỈNH QUẢNG NAM NĂM 2016
1. PHẦN TRẮC NGHIỆM - MULTIPLE CHOICES (200)
1. He’s so____ that he always expects other people to do the work.
2. If you want to swim in Hawaii in winter, you ____ go to the beach! There are some swimming
3. Fiona is very angry_____her boss’s decision to sack several members of!
4. You are under no obligation to Giúp as assistance is purely_____.
5. I’m afraid you may ______ the truth somewhat unacceptable.
6. Can you Giúp me___ the window?
7. How many cakes does she _____?
8. She’s very_____. She can be relied on to do her job properly.
9. You_____whisper. Nobody can hear us.
don't have to
10. You shouldn’t touch the _____ in an art gallery.
11. You don’t have to come ____me if you don’t want to.
12. In my opinion, it’s only common______to wear a seat belt in a car.
13. How do you_____about the pollution problem in this country?
14. Mary and Jack ____at the desk.
15. I’m sorry that I screamed. Something _____ me.
16. Your dinner is at 7Phần mềm so you shouldn’t ___ late.
17. His building is ___ to my house.
18. My family’s picture is hanging ___ the wall.
19. Our boss is speaking. We must ___ to him.
20. Nobody died in the accident last week, but 20 people were______.
21. My mother is a nurse. Jane’s father is a nurse, too. They are ___ nurses.
22. “Diana, what is the weather like today?” Jane asked. Diana replied “It’s ___ today”.
23. Let’s __ to school.
24. Scientists_____a carefully controlled experiment on the mystery virus.
25. Tomorrow is my boss’ birthday. I ___ him a gift.
26. People are____to wear reflectors on their clothing when walking along a road in the dark.
27. You’ve been talking about asking her out for weeks, what are you waiting____?
28. A lot of passengers who ___ in the car accident are still suffering from shock.
29. The doctor showed the patient ___ to do some exercises.
30. Where have you been yesterday? I couldn't _____ you.
31. Jack and Jean ____ to know why they should do it for her while she could do it by herself.
Want/ would like
32. Soldiers have been sent in to try to restore_____in the area.
33. Because I am very busy at the moment, I can only arrange a ___ time to answer your letters.
34. They were wearing heavy overcoats to ___ themselves against the cold.
35. I’m not surprised he became an author. Even as a child he had a_____.
36. ____ the traffic was bad, I arrived on time.
37. His employee doesn’t want to explain the reason ___ his decision.
38. The tabloid newspapers, which are engaged in a_____war, are all trying to print the most
sensational stories to improve sales.
39. Why you are always jealous ____ other friends?
40. Scientists have invented a new method of pollutants from industrial wastes.
41. We lack ___ staff in our office at the moment. There are not enough people to do the work
that has to be done.
42. Nowadays, it ______cost a fortune to own a powerful computer.
43. ___ a doctor, I must advise you to give up drinking too much wine everyday.
44. I’m becoming increasingly _____. Last week I locked myself out of the house twice.
45. She’s not very____. She’s never quite sure what she wants to do.
46. My car is very_____; it’s never broken down.
47. Helen’s parents were very pleased when they read her school____.
48. Who_____was coming to see me this morning?
Did you say
49. The castles are ___ to be over a thousand years old.
50. Do you believe ______ghosts?
51. ___ the food so that it won’t be over-cooked
52. The only means of_____to the station is through a dark subway.
53. May I borrow your pen, Jane? I seem to have______mine at home.
54. It is up to the police to ___ these robberies.
Put an end to
55. Some people like to have the windows open all the time; ___ don’t.
56. The roots of the old tree spread out ____ thirty meters in all directions and damaged
as much as
57. Last year, the music bad FTPG made a_____of several million crowns.
58. If you like skiing, there’s a ski ____under an hour’s driving from Madrid.
59. If you are “over the moon” about something, how do you feel?
60. The content of the book was ___ it was completely incomprehensible.
61. ____of what he said was very sensible.
62. Everyone is hoping and praying that_____peace will eventually come to the area.
63. Does this jacket ____ my trousers?
64. Continued high-blood pressure is dangerous ____ it can increase the risk of heart disease
65. They like to keep their old houses rather than building the new ones ____ it is very hard and
expensive to maintain them.
66. Before you begin the exam paper, always read the______carefully.
67. Unless you take a map with you, you ____ your way.
68. Even though I didn’t want my son to leave home, since he was twenty-one there was
nothing I could do to_____it.
69. Which of the following describes a country’s armed force that operates at sea.
70. Mary lost one running shoe, but won the race despite this_____.
71. She noticed
______away from the house.
Password giải nén nếu cần: ket-noi.com | Bấm trực tiếp vào Link tải, không dùng IDM để tải:
ôn tập thi công chức tỉnh Quảng Nam năm 2016 Tiếng anh đọc hiểu
TRẮC NGHIỆM TIẾNG ANH THI CÔNG CHỨC TỈNH QUẢNG NAM
ĐÁP ÁN 200 CÂU TIẾNG ANH THI CÔNG CHỨC QUẢNG NAM 2016 ( PHẦN ĐIỀN TỪ)
Lưu ý khi sử dụng
- Gặp Link download hỏng, hãy đăng trả lời (yêu cầu link download mới), Các MOD sẽ cập nhật link sớm nhất
- Tìm kiếm trước khi đăng bài mới