Đáp án 200 câu hỏi tiếng anh thi công chức tỉnh quảng nam năm 2016 (đầy đủ)
MULTIPLE CHOICES (200)
1. He’s so____ that he always expects other people to do the work.
2. If you want to swim in Hawaii in winter, you ____ go to the beach! There are some swimming pools.
3. Fiona is very angry_____her boss’s decision to sack several members of!
4. You are under no obligation to Giúp as assistance is purely_____.
5. I’m afraid you may ______ the truth somewhat unacceptable.
6. Can you Giúp me___ the window?
7. How many cakes does she _____?
8. She’s very_____. She can be relied on to do her job properly.
9. You_____whisper. Nobody can hear us.
10. You shouldn’t touch the _____ in an art gallery.
11. You don’t have to come ____me if you don’t want to.
12. In my opinion, it’s only common______to wear a seat belt in a car.
13. How do you_____about the pollution problem in this country?
14. Mary and Jack ____at the desk.
15. I’m sorry that I screamed. Something _____ me.
16. Your dinner is at 7Phần mềm so you shouldn’t ___ late.
17. His building is ___ to my house.
18. My family’s picture is hanging ___ the wall.
19. Our boss is speaking. We must ___ to him.
20. Nobody died in the accident last week, but 20 people were______.
21. My mother is a nurse. Jane’s father is a nurse, too. They are ___ nurses.
22. “Diana, what is the weather like today?” Jane asked. Diana replied “It’s ___ today”.
23. Let’s __ to school.
24. Scientists_____a carefully controlled experiment on the mystery virus.
25. Tomorrow is my boss’ birthday. I ___ him a gift.
26. People are____to wear reflectors on their clothing when walking along a road in the dark.
27. You’ve been talking about asking her out for weeks, what are you waiting____?
28. A lot of passengers who ___ in the car accident are still suffering from shock.
29. The doctor showed the patient ___ to do some exercises.
30. Where have you been yesterday? I couldn't _____ you.
31. Jack and Jean ____ to know why they should do it for her while she could do it by herself.
32. Soldiers have been sent in to try to restore_____in the area.
33. Because I am very busy at the moment, I can only arrange a ___ time to answer your letters.
34. They were wearing heavy overcoats to ___ themselves against the cold.
35. I’m not surprised he became an author. Even as a child he had a_____.
36. ____ the traffic was bad, I arrived on time.
37. His employee doesn’t want to explain the reason ___ his decision.
38. The tabloid newspapers, which are engaged in a_____war, are all trying to print the most sensational stories to improve sales.
39. Why you are always jealous ____ other friends?
40. Scientists have invented a new method of pollutants from industrial wastes.
41. We lack ___ staff in our office at the moment. There are not enough people to do the work that has to be done.
42. Nowadays, it ______cost a fortune to own a powerful computer.
43. ___ a doctor, I must advise you to give up drinking too much wine everyday.
44. I’m becoming increasingly _____. Last week I locked myself out of the house twice.
45. She’s not very____. She’s never quite sure what she wants to do.
46. My car is very_____; it’s never broken down.
47. Helen’s parents were very pleased when they read her school____.
48. Who_____was coming to see me this morning?
49. The castles are ___ to be over a thousand years old.
50. Do you believe ______ghosts?
51. ___ the food so that it won’t be over-cooked
52. The only means of_____to the station is through a dark subway.
53. May I borrow your pen, Jane? I seem to have______mine at home.
54. It is up to the police to ___ these robberies.
55. Some people like to have the windows open all the time; ___ don’t.
56. The roots of the old tree spread out ____ thirty meters in all directions and damaged nearby buildings.
57. Last year, the music bad FTPG made a_____of several million crowns.
58. If you like skiing, there’s a ski ____under an hour’s driving from Madrid.
59. If you are “over the moon” about something, how do you feel?
60. The content of the book was ___ it was completely incomprehensible.
61. ____of what he said was very sensible.
Password giải nén nếu cần: ket-noi.com | Bấm trực tiếp vào Link tải, không dùng IDM để tải:
Bấm vào đây để đăng nhập và xem link!
ôn tập Tiếng anh đọc hiểu thi công chức tỉnh Quảng Nam năm 2016
Lưu ý khi sử dụng
- Gặp Link download hỏng, hãy đăng trả lời (yêu cầu link download mới), Các MOD sẽ cập nhật link sớm nhất
- Tìm kiếm trước khi đăng bài mới