daigai

Link tải luận văn tiếng Anh miễn phí cho ae Kết nối

Chiến lược phát triển Trung tâm Ngoại ngữ, Học viện Tài chính (AOF) giai đoạn 2013-2017
ACKNOWLEDGMENT
I would like to express my most sincere thanks to the Management Board of the
Southern Luzon State University, Thai Nguyen University, teachers of the school have
helped me facilitate the learning process throughout.
I would like to express sincere gratitude and profound Dr.Walberto A.
Macaraan, enthusiastic teacher who has dedicated guidance, encouragement,
spending time and exchange orientation for me during this research.
I sincerely thank the Board of Academy of Finance (AOF), colleagues in AOF,
classmates DBA1, especially Mr. Ngo Anh Cuong, facilitated enthusiastic Giúp and
share experience to Giúp complete the thesis.
Finally, I would like to thank my best friends who have encouraged me to
complete my thesis.
ABSTRACT
Academy of Finance is one of very few nationally recognized State-owned
universities in Vietnam and has provided the economy with highly appreciated graduates in
banking, finance and accounting. However, in recent years, with higher requirement of
English proficiency from employers, Academy of Finance graduates have faced competition
from other universities’ graduates whose majors of banking, finance or accounting are said to
be less appreciated. The tendency of English proficiency requirement can be seen in many
job advertisements found in various job sites such as Vietnamworks.com, vieclam.com,
dulieuvieclam.com, timviecnhanh.com,… According to Ministry of Education and Training,
students can graduate from university only when they reach a certain proficiency of English.
Also, the ministry requires each university to set its own requirement of English proficiency.
Accordingly, Academy of Finance requires 450 TOEIC for graduation. This is compulsory
for the 48th batch and batches later.
To better meet job requirements and able to graduate, undergraduates plan to get
prepared with English during their university. They are free to choose an English center as
long as they can obtain some certain certificates such as IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC. Some
universities provide their undergraduates with another choice of their own language centers
and learners are free to choose to sit in an exam for an international certificate or certificates
issued by universities. Academy of Finance could not increase the in-class time of English
lessons, so out-of-school time programs were recommended. In fact, Academy of Finance set
up its own language center in 2010 to serve firstly its own students and then other interests.
It is a kind of out of school time program for students.
CFL was established by the Director of Academy of Finance in 2010 with the aim of
providing AOF students with English proficiency to better meet the market’s needs. CFL
focuses on English while other OST programs are topic-specific and focus on categories like
the arts, sports, theatre, math or science. CFL is a not for profit organization under the direct
Link Download bản DOC
Do Drive thay đổi chính sách, nên một số link cũ yêu cầu duyệt download. các bạn chỉ cần làm theo hướng dẫn.
Password giải nén nếu cần: ket-noi.com | Bấm trực tiếp vào Link để tải:

Các chủ đề có liên quan khác