daigai

Sách hay cho sĩ tử mùa thi

Mega luyện đề thpt quốc gia tiếng anh megabook (có đáp án chi tiết và giải thích chi tiết từng câu)

Tộng hợp đề thi thử THPT quốc gia kèm đáp án, hướng dẫn giải chi tiết
I. PHẦN TRẮC NGHIỆM: Từ Question 1 đến Question 64 (8 điểm)
Mark the letter A, B, c,or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word or phrase that is CLOSEST in
meaning to the underlined part in each of the following questions.
Question 1: A wedding is a meaningful event.
A. sad B. sorrowful c. important D. unimportant
Question 2: She was a devoted teacher. She spent most of her time teaching and taking care of her
students.
A. polite B. lazy c. honest D.dedicated
Question 3: The Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King fought to put an end to racial segregation in the United
States.
A. integration B. education c torture D. separation
Question 4: He devised a computer game and sold it to Atari.
A. played B. divided c. invented D. bought
Mark the letter A, B,c,or D on your answer sheet to show the underlined part that needs correction
in each of the following questions.
Question 5:There were too many books on the shelves that I didn't know which one to choose.
A B c D
Question 6: Rita enjoyed to be able to meet several Parliament members during her holiday.
A c D
Question 7: Nutritionists recommend that foods from each of the four basic groups be eaten on a
A y ổ r B
regularly daily basis,
c D
Question 8: Before TV, the common man seldom never had the opportunity to see and hear his leaders
A------- B c
express their views.
D
Question 9: All of the book were very interesting. I am surprised you didn't like it.
A B C D
Mark the letter A, B, c,or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the rest In
the position of the main stress in each of the following questions.
Question 10: A. refuse B. musician c. history D. mechanic
Question 11: A. museum B. destroy c.threatened D.economy
Question 12: A. computer B. communicate c. comfortable D.flamingo

Link Download bản DOC
Do Drive thay đổi chính sách, nên một số link cũ yêu cầu duyệt download. các bạn chỉ cần làm theo hướng dẫn.
Password giải nén nếu cần: ket-noi.com | Bấm trực tiếp vào Link để tải:

Các chủ đề có liên quan khác