daigai

Chia sẻ cho các bạn một số bài mẫu:

The Health Benefits of Exercise

You know that famous saying, "You are what you eat"? Have you as the young generation of today forgotten this important rule? It is a proven fact that we are seeing more and more overweight people at younger ages. Eating too much fat not only increases the risk for developing heart disease, diabetes, or cancer, it is also the major contributor to those extra pounds of fat you may have added to your figure. Engaging in an exercise program can have dramatic effects on your weight and overall well-being. Everyone knows the many benefits exercise has for the body, both mentally and physically. And research has revealed what a great impact exercising at an early age can have as you grow older. Just as an example, exercise makes your bones denser, preparing you for a fuller, more active life when you’re older.

Think of it as an investment. Invest wisely in your health when young. It is never too late to start. It is always hard to save money and refrain from spending the extra dollars, yet the outcome is very rewarding. You have to go the extra mile, do what others aren’t strong enough to do. Even if you eat well, as this is a very important part of a healthy lifestyle, is not good enough, you must exercise, exercise, exercise. And don’t look to pills and potions for a quick fix. No scientific data, to date, supports any of the intriguing claims of boosting performance or melting away fat. You aren’t going to obtain the look of an athlete without pouring out the sweat of an athlete. No one ever says its easy, because if it wasn’t hard then everyone would do it.

You can think of the process of maintaining a healthy body to the making of wine. You first must put time and effort into growing a luscious arbor of grapes, pruning them just right. The benefits of this hard work is only seen after many years when you can finally enjoy a glass of the finest wine your sweet lips have ever tasted. The benefits of exercise are not instant, but don’t get discouraged, it will show after years of hard work. Imagine yourself, a healthy person of ripe old age, enjoying yourself for a relaxing vacation at your beachside condominium, sipping on this age-old superb wine after taking a healthy jog on the beach. Remember, you will always reap what you sow.

Exercise is important for many reasons. If you do not exercise your body you will eventually loose it. Your body will become weak and you will loose muscle tone. Your organs won't function properly. Doing a few simple exercises each day will not only keep you fit but will also tone your body. Exercising for at least 30 minutes a day will improve your overall health. Not only does exercise Giúp your body, it helps cleanse your mind. The good news is that you do not have to spend money to join a gym. You can achieve the benefits of exercise in the comfort of your own home.

Yoga
The word yoga originates from the Yuj which is a Sanskrit word meaning to join. It indicates joining all aspects of the human being. It unites the body with the mind and soul to bring fourth a joyful, balanced and useful life. Yoga spiritually combines the person with the principle. Research show that practicing yoga helps control anxiety, chronic fatigue syndrome, depression, diabetes, stress, and more. Physically, yoga can increase your flexibility and strength. It can also improve your posture.

Yoga – Information on the benefits of yoga and different beginner exercises to try.
The Secrets of Yoga - Information on the different positions of yoga.
Yoga, As a Lifestyle – A guide on everything you need to know about yoga.
10 Ways Yoga Can Improve Your Life- The different ways that yoga can improve your life.
Some Important Aspects of Yoga – The different aspects of yoga such as Hatha Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Jnana Yoga, and Raja Yoga.
Yoga:Tap into the Many Health Benefits of Yoga – Information on how yoga can Giúp minimize chronic stress.
Videos: Yoga – Learn yoga poses and positions.
The Yoga Workout for Flat Abs – Yoga exercises that work your abs and heal your body making you feel relaxed.

Pilates
A system of the of the mind-body exercises are known as Pilates. Pilates were brought fourth by a man named Joseph Palates. Pilates can change the way your mind and body feel by building strength without developing mass, composing a smooth toned body with a flat stomach and slender thighs.
Pilates Giúp get your mind in tune with your body. The exercise focuses on proper breathing and helps correct spinal and pelvic alignment. Breathing properly is vital to achieve different movement and power while exercising. Pilates require concentration which allows your body move in a continuous and gentle flow. When you practice Pilates, you are developing a strong core in your body. The core applies to the deep abdominal muscles and the muscles closest to the spine. Pilates are considered to be one of the most gentle exercises to the body.

Pilates Insight – A leading online resource about Pilates answering questions and giving information on the exercise.
Easy Vigour- Information on Pilates exercises with instructions and pictures to practice the different moves.
Pilates – Information on how Pilates work, different types of Pilates, and instructions on how to be an instructor.
First Time Pilates, for Beginners: Positions, Lingo, and Warm Up -Pilate instructions for beginners with positions, lingo, and warm up.
Pilates Instructional Guides-Exercising Photos of Pilate Poses & Positions -A guide of instructional photos and positions for Pilates.
United States Pilates Association – The official home of the United States Pilates Association and information on how to get certified.
A 2 Z of Health, Beauty, and Fitness – Information on the benefits of Pilates for your physical and mental health.
The Three Benefits of Pilates – Information on how Pilates benefit your body and how the exercise works.

Free Weights
Exercising with free weights involves weighted bars, dumbbells, or weight snacks. Free weights are great to use to build up strength with resistance. With the right technique, you can develop strength and tone in your muscles. Free weights are dexterous and not expensive. Using free weights builds strength in your whole body and offers a more conducive workout.

Free Weight Exercises – A guide on free weight exercises for the upper body, lower body, and abdominal muscles.
Machine Vs Free Weight Tips – Tips for exercising with free weights and machines.
Free Weights – Information on the benefits of using free weights.
6 Advantages of Free Weights Over Exercises Machines – The advantages and benefits listed of free weights over exercise machines.
Animated Free Weight Exercise Examples -Over 100 animated instructions of free weight exercises for you to learn.
Weight Training & Weight Lifting Exercises – Information on bicep and tricep free weight training.
Bodybuilding with Free Weights – Information how to use free weights effectively improving your strength and fitness.
Dumbbell Concentrtion Curl- A guide on how to so concentration curls with free weights.
Weight Training Tips for Women – Information and training tips for women using weights.
Back on Track- Information and exercises for men working out with dumbbells.

Balance Ball
The balance ball is also known as a Swiss ball, birthing ball, yoga ball. It's made of polyviny and filled with air. The balance ball is used for many purposes such as a physical therapy tool, athletic training, and exercising. It is also used for weight training. Using the ball is a benefit because it responds to imbalance of the ball and keeps your body focused on remaining balanced and becoming stronger. A balance ball increases body strength, endurance, flexibility, and aides in weight loss.

Balance Ball Yoga – Learn natural and comfortable positions to improve your posture.
The Benefits of Swiss Ball Training – Information on how using a balance ball improves your posture, balance, and core strength.
Gaiam Balance Ball Chair – Information on the health benefits of using your balance ball as a chair.
Benefits of a Swiss Ball During Pregnancy – Information and exercises using a swiss ball during pregnancy.
Ball Crunches - Stabilit Ball Exercise- A guide on how a balance ball helps reduce belly fat by crunching exercises.
Exercise Ball Workouts – Information on the benefits of an exercise ball and exercises to do on the ball.
Healthy & Fit on the Go – The important health benefits of using an exercise ball.
Play Ball to Get Fit – The benefits in using a balance ball and the advanced exercises to practice that benefits you.
Exercise/Resistance Band
Resistance bands are used for strength and conditioning of the body. They are ideal for exercising at home and can be easily brought into a cardiovascular workout. The other benefits from using resistance bands are the effectiveness they bring to your workout, convenience, and safety. They are affordable and take up very little space.

Total-Body Resistance Band Routine- Learn exercises to focus on your arms, shoulders, back, legs, and butt.
Printable 20-Minute Resistance Band Workout – The exercises you can do for 20 minutes with resistance bands.
Rotator Cuff Workout Exercise – A guide on how to do shoulder exercises with resistance bands.
Resistance Exercises Using Fitness Band- Information on different exercises using resistance bands.
The Original Med's Band – Information with pictures and descriptions of different resistance bands exercises.
Resistance Bands Exercises- A guide of resistance band exercises for your legs.
Resistance Training Bands – Information on resistance bands including the pros and cons and the effectiveness of the bands.
Resistance Band Exercises – Information on the advantages and benefits of resistance band exercises.
The Advantages of Body Sculpting Using Resistance Bands- Information on body sculpting using resistance bands.

Exercise Tips
Becoming and staying fit are very hard challenges that many people struggle with everyday. There are many things we can do to keep ourselves motivated mentally and physically. The first step of getting fit is to have a positive attitude along with the desire to improve your health. The next suggested step is to make a plan and set a goal. The key is to make a realistic goal, not for a goal of perfection. Make your focus on changing your bad habits and increasing healthy habits.
Flat Stomach Exercises – Learn tips on how to burn belly fat.
Exercise Tips- Information and tips on different exercises.
Weight Training & Muscle Building Tips- Grab Your Exercise Goals Now – Information on various weight lifting and body building systems.
Walking- Facts and information on the benefits of walking. Ten helpful tips on effective walking.
Exercise Motivational Tips- Tips on how to stay motivated and on track in your exercise plan.
Top 7 Keys to Motivation For Exercise- Information to keep you motivated and exercising on a regular basis.
Fitness Motivation- How Do You Start Running Again?- Informational tips on how to start running again.
Tips on Pregnancy Workout- Information and tip guidelines for pregnancy workouts.
Kettlebell Workout Plans- News, information, and workout tips for women.
Men's Workout Tips – Information and tips for men who workout.
Exercise to Stay Young at Heart- Information on exercise routines for the elderly.
Senior Fitness and Exercise- Information on exercises for seniors to keep or loose weight.

The Effect of Exercise How to do effective excercise?

Aims
====

I am going to test how long it takes a persons heart rate to return to
their resting hear rate after different periods of exercise. I will
vary the time spent exercising each time and I will keep the intensity
of the exercise constant.

Preliminary Work
================

During my preliminary work I tested how my heart rate reacted to
different periods of exercise. I measured my resting heart rate at 77
bmp. Unfortunately the school does not own heart monitors so I had to
take my pulse manually so this may not be accurate. Firstly I did
step-ups for one minute at a set intensity, my heart rate was 117 bpm.
Then I did step-ups for two minutes and measured my hear rate, it was
126 bpm. When I did the same exercise and intensity for five minutes
my heart rate was 250 bpm. Because I thought that there was enough
difference between my bpms I decided to use minutes for my exercise
times. I will use one minute, two minutes, three minutes etc up to
five minutes. I used a stop clock to measure my bpm. I measured how
long it took my body to recover when I exercised for one minute and
when I exercised for five minutes. For five minutes of exercise it
took my bPhần mềm about three minutes to recover and when I exercised for
one minute it took my bPhần mềm about one minute. I think that these
recovery times are far enough apart to use minutes for my experiment.

Equipment

· Stop clock

· Heart monitor

· Stepping block

Fair test Factors

· I will take five repeats of the experiment and average the results
to get a better end result.

· I will use the same person throughout the experiment because some
people will recover faster than others, i.e. people that do a lot of
exercise regularly will have a faster recovery rate because their
heart and lungs will be fitter and healthier than a person who doesn't
do as much exercise's heart and lungs.

· I will use a person of average weight and build so that it gives a
fairer representation of recovery times than an overweight person or
an athlete as an athlete will take far less time to recover than an
overweight person will.

· The experiment will be performed over five days. During which time
my subject will go to bed at the same time each night, eat the same
meals and drink the same amount of fluids. This is to ensure that on
each day the subject has the same amount of blood glucose as the other
days. If there is more glucose in the blood then the subject's
recovery rate will be faster because there is more glucose to fuel the
heart to pump blood around the body and break down the lactate in the
muscles.

· The room in which the exercise will be undertaken in will be kept at
a constant temperature so that the subject will not lose more energy
as heat on any particular day.

· The heart rate of the exerciser will always be taken with the
exerciser stood up straight.

Health and Safety

· I will not be using a person with medical difficulties meaning that
they are unable to exercise, e.g. epilepsy or damaged leg muscles, to
take part in this experiment.

· I will give my subject a bottle of water each day after they have
exercised to make sure that they do not dehydrate.

· The exerciser should be wearing suitable shoes and clothes to
undertake the exercises i.e. trainers and jogging pants.

· I will allow the exerciser to hold onto a handrail to keep their
balance.

· I will make sure that the stepping block is not too high that they
have difficulties.

Prediction

I think that the longer my person exercises for, the slower their
recovery rate will be and therefore the longer their recovery time
will be. I think this because when you are exercising the cells in
your muscles need oxygen to combine with glucose to make ATP, which
provides energy. At a certain point in your exercise your lungs cannot
supply any more oxygen than they are already supplying. This means
that your muscles need more energy but they have to find another way
of getting it. This means that the cells in your muscles break down a
little glucose without combining it with oxygen. This new reaction
produces energy in small amounts, but it also produces lactate or
lactic acid.

Glucose ------- Lactic acid + ENERGY

This means that when you stop exercising there is a lot of lactate
still in your blood and in your muscles and you need to break it up.
The oxygen that would have gone to make energy for the muscles is not
used to break down the lactate in your body. This is called oxygen
debt because you still need to give your body more oxygen. This is why
you carry on breathing hard and your hear still beats quickly even
after you stop exercising. Eventually when all the lactic acid has
been broken down your heart rate and your breathing rate return to
your resting rates. I think that the longer you exercise for then the
more lactate will build up in your body, therefore the longer your
heart and lungs will have to carry on working hard after you have
finished exercising to make up the oxygen debt.

Method

· At a set time the exerciser will have their resting heart rate taken
using a heart monitor and recorded. They will then be timed doing
step-ups for one minute using a stop clock. The intensity of the
exercise will be timed using the metronome. When the minute is up the
exerciser will stand still and their recovery time will be timed using
a stop clock and recorded. This will be from when the exerciser stops
exercising to when their heart rate has returned to their resting
heart rate.

· The exerciser will wait five minutes after their heart rate has
returned to normal to ensure that all the lactate in their body has
been broken up and they will perform the same exercise, at the same
intensity, for two minutes. Again after they have finished exercising
their recovery time will be timed using a stop clock and recorded.
They will wait a further five minutes after their heart rate has
returned to normal.

· The exerciser will repeat this routine for exercises lasting three,
four and five minutes, each time their recovery time will be times and
recorded and they will be given five minutes after their heart rate
has returned to normal.

· The exerciser will repeat the whole routine for five days, each time
taking their resting heart rate before they begin using a heart
monitor. The results will be averaged to obtain the final set of
results.

Nhớ thank

Các chủ đề có liên quan khác