Career as Lawyer
Career as a lawyer is very respectful as they serve to maintain the law and order. They are responsible for providing justice to the innocent and punishment to the offenders. Career as Lawyer on one side is challenging and risky but on the other side, it is prestigious and honorable as well.
Career as Lawyer, Career as a Lawyer, Lawyers Career, Lawyer’s Career, Lawyer Career, Career of Lawyers, Career of a Lawyer, Career of the Lawyer, Lawyer as a Career, Lawyer as Career, A Lawyer, Lawyer, Lawyers, Lawyer as one Career, Career – Lawyer, A Lawyers Career
Career as Lawyer
3. Educational Qualifications
4. Interpersonal Skills
5. Places of Work
6. Job Opportunity
8. Job progress
9. Employment Forecast
Career as Lawyer or as Solicitor puts a person in a very respectful position in the society. Although the job and duties of this professional have been portrayed as attractive but in reality, they are very intense and hectic, still rewarding. One can gain expertise in many areas in Career as Lawyer. Some of the areas are Bankruptcy, Defense, Fraud, Tax, International, Criminal, Divorce, Social Security etc.
There are many different tasks of a Lawyer that vary according to the legal jurisdictions and type of lawyer one is. Some of the general roles are:
• Presenting the Case Orally in Court: The Lawyer has to argue about his client’s case in front of the Judge in court.
• Researching and Making the Court Papers: The Lawyers have to brief the court about the case well in advance about the issues to be discussed.
• Also, he has to be well-updated with all the required proofs before the dated of the hearings.
• Proper Counseling: A Lawyer is responsible to counsel his client deeply and should tell him the future consequences, so that the client can take right decision.
• The Lawyer who has been hired by a private firm often does legal advising.
• Preparing the necessary documents for the clients such as will, property papers, property transfer papers, compensation papers etc.
• Doing negotiations so that their client gets all the benefits.
To pursue Career as Lawyer, the person has to be well determined in mind. The formal qualifications required for the same are:
• Undergraduate Degree in Law - 4 Years Course
• Graduate Degree in Law – 3 Years Course
• Bar examination: One must have to pass the exam to get the license to practice. The rules of examination vary from one jurisdiction to other.
The Law Schools accept diverse application form applicants from various backgrounds.
Other Necessary Skills:
Career as Lawyer is not at all easy; to pursue it one has to have some interpersonal skills. Some important skills needed are:
• Communication skills: A Lawyer must be good Oral communication as this is extensively needed.
• A lawyer must be very strong in analytical and critical thinking. These qualities will Giúp him to look the case in different perspectives which in turn will Giúp him to windows the case.
• A Lawyer must be able to do his multiple tasks simultaneously, so that even in less amount of time the case taken can be well -presented with all the needed details.
• A Lawyer should have good Leadership quality (this is beneficial in court room proceedings).
• A Lawyer should possess fair work ethics.
• To pursue Career as Lawyer the person should be good in negotiations so that their clients can get most of the benefits.
Places of Work:
Some person assume that Career as a Lawyer means one has to work in court premises only but actually its not so. There are other work places also:
• Generally, they work in Court that could be at state level or at higher level.
• They can work in Private Law firm
• Can work in Government Offices
• Can work for any NGO
• Can Teach Law in Law colleges
• Can work as a legal advisor
Career as Lawyer is full of good opportunities. A Lawyer can work in the initial stages of his career and then can open his Law Firm. Also there is a possibility to open the Law firm in association with other person and this could be done in early stage of career also. In addition, if a person is good and well-versed with law then he can also work as a Law Professor. They can even work as legal advisors for big clients.
As far as money is concerned the Career as Lawyer is one of the most benefited careers. Lawyers working directly on payroll in government bodies or in court usually get the regular salary. In addition to this, there are several other perquisites also. In private firms sometimes the lawyers are paid on hourly bases. As far as their own law firm is concerned it depends on the number and type of clients.
A person often starts his Career as Lawyer by working in Government bodies or in any Private Law Firm. After getting the training he can either work on his own or can continue doing that. After rendering services as a Lawyer, one can go ahead and become a judge. Many times, big firms, industries and even industrialists hire their Lawyers who take care of all legal issues.
The requirement of lawyers is increasing more than the average rate. Since many are entering into this profession, so competition is expected to grow hard. For the person who wants to work in big law-firms, big cities are a good option. On the other hand, for the lawyers who want to setup their own business can stick to small towns for initial setups and later move to big cities. So on a whole; one can say Career as Lawyer is promising as per the future prospects.
Lưu ý khi sử dụng
- Gặp Link download hỏng, hãy đăng trả lời (yêu cầu link download mới), Các MOD sẽ cập nhật link sớm nhất
- Tìm kiếm trước khi đăng bài mới