daigai

Talk about the country you would like to visit.

I have heard much about the beauty of the East as well as the West, about the wonderful islands in the Pacific and also in the Atlantic. In short, the whole world seems to be full of beautiful places. The country that I would like to visit, however, is the United States of America.

My knowledge of the United States of America is derived from the geography and history books that I have read, the films that I have seen and the stories that I have heard from people who have visited this country.

The United States of America is a vast country with a mixed population. People from many different lands have come and settled here. This mixture of different races of people with different customs, religions, cultures and abilities have created a nation unique in history. Although this country has a very short history compared with that of the other large countries in the world, it is an example to the world of how people of different races could live together in peace and harmony. The exchange of ideas among the people of so many racial origins here has contributed greatly to the progress and prosperity of the nation. There are world famous scientists, doctors, lawyers, engineers, teachers and politicians whose original homes were in many different lands. The work of such men has made this country a wonderful land indeed. The roads, buildings and cinemas here may be said to be the best in the world. There are many places and things of interest such as Hollywood, the United Nations building, Niagara Falls and the sky-scrapers. Even the natural vegetation and features are rich in variety. If one travels across the land, one will find different kinds of scenery in different places. Further, as the people here still follow their original customs and traditions, one will also have the feeling that one is passing through many different countries.

The people of the United States are proud of their country, for it was their country that gave the modern world ideas of freedom. The name of Abraham Lincoln will always be remembered by those who believe in the freedom of men. It was the United States, again, who saved the world from destruction in two world wars. Such a country must be a wonderful land, and it is for this reason that I would like to visit this country some day.

Tourism In The United Arab Emerates Tourism Essay

UAE has always been a place where tourists like to visit most often. It is a place where both business as well as leisure travelers likes to visit. Any countries economic conditions do depend on the tourism too as this is the major way of foreign currency flowing in the country. Currently tourism has boomed in the UAE due to proliferation of many types of communication. Also they have developed a lot. Like for example airlines have improved as it’s now convenient and easy to travel to the UAE. There are many reasons for leisure and business travelers to travel to UAE. Thinking about the Leisure travelers, they like to visit this country because the recreational activities are many in this country. UAE has become a favorite place because of the sports events attraction. Along with this the Cricket Competitions, Polo Tournaments etc which are of Giúp on regular basis has given a Boom to the tourism in this country. This place is very less in crime and has developed infrastructure which makes the business class travelers think about this country too. (UAE Tourism)

Tourism Sector in the United Arab Emirates, UAE seems to be booming as the government has invested about AED 858 billion in this sector. Unfortunately the tourism sector dipped in the United Arab Emirates due to recession but now its seems to be growing. The Abu Dhabi Tourism Authority released visitors figures for July 2010 which showed there is an increase of visitors of about 16% from the last year.

A research was been done by a firm RNCOS which says that UAE has planned to invest more than 14 times money than it was been made by Oman, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia, They feel that their closest competitor would be Oman. By the year 2018 the UAE has planned to work on tourism sector the most and will account about 86% of the total tourism related projects in their country.

Abu Dhabi has a lot expectations from the government and feels that it can be the centre of boom for the tourism sector in the country. (UAE invests in tourism, 2010)

The main objective of this assignment is to Giúp to understand the growth of tourism and the ways to make it growing in the coming days. It is to focus on UAE tourism and analyzing the growth of tourism industry in the UAE. It has detail report on tourism and attraction towards the same.

daigai

Re: Những nước bạn muốn tới - The country I would like to visit

The country I would like to visit

The outline:
1. The beginning
2. Name of country
3. Why I like to visit
4. Description of the country
5. The end

I have heard and read a lot about the beautiful countries in the world. However, the country I would like to visit is the United States of America.

From my geography books I know that the United States is a very big country. Here, there are people from all countries of the world. Europeans, Africans, Asians and others live together in peace and happiness, like the people of Singapore and Malaysia. It would indeed be a pleasure to meet so many races of people in one country.

The buildings in the United States are among the largest in the world. The roads too are the best in the world. Traveling in this country is therefore very easy. There are fast-running cars, trains and other means of transport.

Again, the scenery is different in different parts of the country. In some places there are high mountains. In some places there are lowlands for miles together. And in other parts, there are deserts.

Thus, traveling in this big country would be really very interesting. I should therefore welcome any opportunity to visit this country.

Các chủ đề có liên quan khác
Tạo bởi Tiêu đề Blog Lượt trả lời Ngày
S Những điều chỉnh chính sách thương mại quốc tế của Trung Quốc từ sau khi gia nhập WTO đến nay và gợi Luận văn Kinh tế 0
L Cải cách kinh tế ở Trung Quốc sau khi gia nhập tổ chức thương mại thế giới (WTO) và những gợi ý về c Luận văn Kinh tế 0
L Tiến trình gia nhập WTO của Trung Quốc và những bài học kinh nghiệm đối với Việt Nam Luận văn Kinh tế 0
C Một số vấn đề về quản lý hoạt động khoa học từ những nghiên cứu tại trung tâm KHXH & NV quốc gia Văn hóa, Xã hội 0
H Nghiên cứu nguồn tài nguyên phi gỗ của hệ thực vật tại Vườn Quốc gia Cúc Phương nhằm bảo tồn những t Khoa học Tự nhiên 0
N Xây dựng hệ thống những bài thực nghiệm phần hóa hữu cơ huấn luyện học sinh giỏi cấp Quốc gia, Quốc Khoa học Tự nhiên 2
Q Những biện pháp phát triển đội ngũ cán bộ đoàn TNCS Hồ Chí Minh Đại học Quốc gia Hà Nội : Luận văn T Luận văn Sư phạm 0
C Những biện pháp quản lý nhằm xây dựng trường mầm non thành thị Hải Phòng đạt chuẩn quốc gia trong gi Luận văn Sư phạm 0
B Những giải pháp phát triển đội ngũ giảng viên trường Đại học Công nghệ - Đại học Quốc gia Hà Nội đáp Luận văn Sư phạm 0
F Những biện pháp xây dựng và phát triển đội ngũ cán bộ ở trung tâm nội trú sinh viên Đại học Quốc gia Luận văn Sư phạm 0

Các chủ đề có liên quan khác