daigai

What should we do to make a good impression at a job interview?

It is a bit important to know how to introduce yourself in a job interview. Then, prepare answers to some questions that might be given by interviewers. Last year, my cousin, Jake, went to a bank to apply for a job. As you know, when you apply for a job, you must be ready to answer a lot of question. Some of the questions that an interviewer may ask you include: educational background, previous jobs, and salaries you earned. The problem with Jake was that he was not prepared for the questions. The interviewer asked Jake a lot of things that he could not answer. Because Jake was not prepared for the interview, he did not get the job. If you do not want to be in that situation, you may want to follow these steps.

As you can see, it is necessary to be well prepared for the job interview. Having the answer ready, being properly dressed, and being on time can all Giúp to make a good impression on the interviewer. If you follow these steps, you will soon find yourself sitting behind the desk at that coveted job.

Introduce yourself
Introduce yourself for a job interview
Are you preparing for a job interview? If yes, you can also take some Job Interview Advice. This article looks at Introduce yourself for a job interview with some important points as follows:

1. Greeting:
A salutation and thank-you words is good for starting self introduction in a job interview.
Eg: Good morning, sir (or Good morning madam.) At first, I would like to thank you for giving me an opportunity of introducing myself to you and the company.

2. Personal information:
It is likely that this is not introducing yourself; therefore, do not talk much about your personal information since it is not quite important to the interview; a few words would work well.
Eg: My name is John. I come from Miami.

3. Your qualifications:
For those who has just graduated from University. without much working experience:
Because you are without working experience, your qualification is the more important information than your experience. Keep them informed of which University you have just graduated from, how well you performed on study and what scholarship you got if any…

How to prepare for a job interview

Usually, before having a job, you may experience a job interview. In addition to good academic degree, a good preparation for the interview is significant. You can take some tips here:

1. Dressing
Don’t underestimate dressing. First impression plays an important role in the competition. Don’t just wear anything you like. Smart dressing can make interviewers impressed and the interview then becomes a pleasant talk… Read detailed at Dressing preparation for a job interview

2. Research and gain insight into the company
Beside dressing, understanding about the company you might be working for is also a good preparation. Spend your time looking up for the industries, organizations, fields, goals and plans…
Read detailed at Knowledge preparation for a job interview.

3. Prepare the questions
The interviewers may ask you several things; however, it is not bad to give back some questions to them. Good interaction can windows you points from the interviewers. Two things for you to keep in mind:
1. Prepare questions to ask the company
2. Prepare questions you may be asked in the interview.
… Read more about Questions preparation for a job interview.

4. Rehearsal
Just imagine that you are in the interview. Rehearsal is a preparation to make you more confident in the coming interview. You can rehearse the way to say Good morning to the interviewers, the way to come to your seat, the way to address the interviewers, the way to introduce yourself in a job interview… and also the way to say some thank-you words and make a pleasant good-bye...
… Read detailed at Rehearsal before a job interview.

5. Best image
Click here to read more about the Best image part for a job interview.

6. Interview etiquette
6.a. Say briefly
6.b. Stay confident
6.c. Maintain enthusiasm
6.d. Handshakes are recommended
6.e. Switch off the cell phones.
6.f...
… Read more about interview etiquette for a job interview

7. “Thank-you” ending
However good the interview is, you had better give a thank you to the interviewers for spending their time for you. Showing your respect to the interviewers is always good in a job interview.