1. (A) Review their notes from the class lectures.
(B) Reread their textbook.
(C) Review their homework assignments. (D) Talk with their professor.
2. (A) He wants to go home early today. (B) He wants the woman to repeat what
(C) He understands why the woman was late.
(D) It often takes him two hours to get home.
3. (A) Try to borrow Professor Wilson’ s camera.
(B) Apologize for breaking Professor
(C) Use the man’s camera carefully.
(D) Ask the man to take the photographs for her.
4. (A) She has plans to work in a supermarket this summer.
(B) She wants to take a class in marketing.
(C) She doesn’t want to work this summer. (D) She hasn’t finalized her plans for the
5. (A) Calculate the number of calories in the cake.
(B) Celebrate his birthday some other
(C) Save a piece of cake for later.
(D) Have some cake with the woman.
..,. (A) Go to bed earlier.
(B) Go to the gym less often.
(C) Go to the gym later in the day. (D) Go to the gym with a friend.
7. (A) She has several pages more to copy. (B) She likes the way the copies look. (C) She doesn’t know how to operate the
(D) She’ll be finished soon.
8. (A) She took the wrong prescription for her condition.
(B) She took the medication as directed. (C) She forgot to take her medication last
(D) She didn’t take the medication with food.
9. (A) She needed the notes last week.
(B) She’ll have enough time to prepare for the exam.
(C) The man won’t need to study the notes for the exam.
(D) The man can return her notes after the exam.
10. (A) Get a new suit.
(B) Worry less about his appearance.
(C) Look for a different job. (0) Have his suit cleaned.
11. (A) She expects the weather to be nice next weekend.
(B) She forgot she had so much studying to do.
(C) She usually hands in her assignments early.
(D) She won’t have much time to study later.
12. (A) She doesn’t like science fiction. (B) She plans to attend the fair.
(C) She can’t meet the man on Saturday. (D) She has already seen the movie.
13. (A) He can’t afford to buy the ticket. (B) He needs a break from the math
(C) He doesn’t want to go to the opera. (D) He’ll meet the woman when he has
finished the math problem.
14. (A) She didn’t notice Kevin’s new haircut.
(B) Kevin often gets strange haircuts. (C) The man should get a haircut like
(D) Kevin’s haircut looks good on him.
15. (A) Leave the package for him to mail later.
(B) Find another person to send the
(C) Proofread the report for him.
(D) Finish the report before Wednesday’s
16. (A) The woman’s notes might have fallen off her desk.
(B) The woman can borrow his notes.
(C) He’ll Giúp the woman organize her desk.
(D) The woman probably wont find her
17. (A) He thinks the professor speaks too quickly.
(B) He doesn’t have trouble
understanding the professor’s
(C) He isn’t taking Professor Butler’s class.
(D) He thinks students shouldn’t complain about the professor’s lectures.
18. (A) Her hometown doctor works at the student health center.
(B) She cannot Giúp the man choose a doctor.
(C) She didn’t know she needed a physical exam to play basketball.
(D) The man should visit a doctor in his
19. (A) She wishes she could take a different class.
(B) She has already read most of the assigned books.
(C) The students don’t have to read
every book on the list.
(D) The reading list doesn’t contain
many interesting books.
20. (A) She lost Sally’s new address.
(B) Sally had to move unexpectedly.
(C) She’ll bring the mail to Sally’s house. (D) She’s no longer in contact with Sally.
21. (A) She hasn’t finished her paper. (B) She has lost her parking sticker. (C) She’s parked illegally.
(D) She put too little money n the
22. (A) They have to change their weekend plans.
(B) They recently visited Mount Henry
(C) They hope to join the Outdoor Club
(D) They plan to go hiking this
23. (A) There aren’t many jobs available. (B) The woman needs to improve her
(C) The woman can find a better job.
(D) There might be a way for the woman to keep the same job.
24. (A) Form a new committee, (B) Join her committee.
(C) Find out when the conference will be held.
(D) Schedule a committee meeting.
25. (A) The man should have called her relatives.
(B) She has visited San Francisco
(C) She won’t need a tour guide.
(D) She isn’t looking forward to her trip.
26. (A) Try to buy Jane’s tickets.
(B) Sell tickets to the boys’ choir concert.
(C) Invite Jane to the boys’ choir concert.
(D) Call the ticket office.
27. (A) Ask if he can drive the car. (B) Repair the seats.
(C) Offer to buy the car. (D) Look for a better deal.
28. (A) He doesn’t know what tools to bring. (B) The donkeys will cariy the woman’s
(C) He doesn’t mind helping the woman.
(D) The woman won’t have to carry
29. (A) The next bus leaves at 9 o’clock
(B) The buses are running an hour late. (C) The woman will have to wait an
(D) He isn’t sure when the next bus leaves.
30. (A) Refuse to lend Mary her jacket. (B) Use the jacket less often.
(C) Buy Mary a jacket.
(D) Wear one of Mary’s jackets.
Directions: in this part of the test, you will hear longer conversations. After each conversation, you will hear several questions. The conversations and questions will not be repeated.
After you hear a question, read the four possible answers in your test book and choose the best answer. Then, on your answer sheet, find the number of the question and fill in the space that corresponds to the letter of the answer you have chosen.
Remember, you are not allowed to take notes or write in your test book.
31. (A) She’s unable to attend the study session.
(B) She has seen a doctor recently.
(C) She’s concerned about medical care. (D) She mentions the need for some
32. (A) To improve the study skills of university students.
(B) To suggest changes in the student
(C) To give people the opportunity to
speak with a politician.
(D) To discuss graduation requirements
for political science majors.
33. (A) Graduate school application procedures.
(B) Funding for university education.
(C) Winning the confidence of voters.
(D) Preparing for an important test.
34. (A) Tell her what to study for the history test.
(B) Write a favorable letter of recommendation.
(C) Advise her about how to run an election campaign.
(D) Suggest a topic for a research paper.
35. (A) A lecture in their American literature course.
(B) A film about the American frontier.
(C) A book they both read.
(D) The woman’s recent trip to the
36. (A) Boston schools. (B) Frontier life.
(C) Teaching requirements. (D) Immigration patterns.
37. (A) Boring.
(B) Comfortable. (C) Tragic.
Password giải nén nếu cần: ket-noi.com | Bấm trực tiếp vào Link tải, không dùng IDM để tải:
Bấm vào đây để đăng nhập và xem link!
Giáo trình toefl
CD-ROM Giáo trình Luyện Thi TOEFL ( 385 MB )
Tài liệu toeic toefl
Cần tìm Audio CDs cho sách luyện thi TOEFL?
cd thi toefl mọi chủ đề
Lưu ý khi sử dụng
- Gặp Link download hỏng, hãy đăng trả lời (yêu cầu link download mới), Các MOD sẽ cập nhật link sớm nhất
- Tìm kiếm trước khi đăng bài mới