Một bộ hồ sơ xin việc mang đậm phong cách của dân công nghệ thông tin, tại sao không? Bạn dễ dàng lấy được thiện cảm của nhà tuyển dụng khi lá thư xin việc, bản CV cá nhân thể hiện rõ ràng bạn là một người am hiểu công việc của vị trí bạn đang ứng tuyển trong ngành công nghệ thông tin. TaiLieu.vn hân hạnh gửi đến các bạn những mẫu đơn xin việc ngành IT, mẫu CV cá nhân của nhiều ứng viên đã thành công trong cuộc phỏng vấn xin việc làm. Bao gồm cả mẫu tiếng việt và tiếng anh cho các bạn tham khảo.
Chúc các bạn thành công
Mẫu 1: Dành cho công việc quảng trị mạng
Mẫu CV hiện đại (Tiếng Anh) - Dành cho IT (Mẫu 1)
Adamstr. 6, 13595 Berlin, Germany
E-mail: [email protected]
Objective: To obtain a challenging position for summer interns in the field computer networks.
4/94 - 6/99: Technical University Berlin, Germany
Diploma program in Electrical Engineering (with distinction).
Multimedia networking: Voice over IP, conference control protocols.
Network architectures: Integrated Services, Differentiated Services, Active Networks.
8/99 - present: Research Institute for Open Communication Systems, Berlin, Germany
Scientist at the Competence Center for Global Networking with research projects in active networks
and in voice over IP.
- Designed and implemented a software module in C/C++ under Unix/Linux that remotely controls
network devices via the telnet protocol.
5/99 - 7/99: Fulltime intern at Novedia Inc., Berlin, Germany
Involved in the development of an Internet conference system.
- Designed and partly implemented a class library in C++ that enables a platform independent input,
output, and mixing of audio streams under Windows NT and Linux.
- Implemented network applications under Linux.
- Extended functionalities of the Video Conference Tool (vic) under Linux to enable message exchange via a message bus.
- Designed and implemented a control module that controls the Robust Audio Tool (rat) and the Video
Conference Tool (vic) via a message bus under Linux.
10/98 - 5/99: Diploma thesis at Research Institute for Open Communication Systems, Berlin, Germany
Implemented the Adaptive Packetization/Concealment (AP/C) algorithm in the Network Voice
Terminal Tool (NeVoT). The AP/C algorithm exploits the long-term correlation of speech signals to influence the packetization interval at the sender and to conceal the lost packets at the receivers.
1/98 - 9/98: Pre-diploma thesis at Research Institute for Open Communication Systems, Berlin,
Designed and implemented a charging and accounting protocol that works with the Resource
ReSerVation Protocol. The charging and accounting protocol keeps track of network resources
reserved by users, reliably exchanges accounting information between network nodes, and fairly shares the costs between users.
11/97 - 4/99: Student employee at Department of Intelligent Networks, Siemens Inc., Berlin, Germany
Involved in design, test, and administration of advanced telephone services.
5/97 - 10/97: Student employee at GMD Fokus Research Institute for Open Communication Systems,
Involved in the development of the Multicast Integrated Server, a Multicast Address Resolution Server for ATM clients with QoS support.
Programming languages: HTML, x86 assembly language, Pascal, C/C++, and Java.
Operating systems: DOS, Windows, Linux, and Unix.
Publications (available from Bấm vào đây để đăng nhập và xem link!)
L. Le, H. Sanneck, G. Carle, and T. Hoshi. Active Concealment for Internet Speech Transmission. To
appear in the Second International Working Conference on Active Networks (IWAN2000), Tokyo,
H. Sanneck, N. T. L. Le, and G. Carle. Effiziente Dienstqualitätsunterstützung für IP Telefonie durch
selektive Paketmarkierung (in German) in First IP-Telephony Workshop, Berlin, April 2000. (This is a
revised phiên bản of the IMMCN 2000 paper.)
H. Sanneck, N. T. L. Le, and A. Wolisz. Efficient QoS Support for Voice-over-IP Applications Using
Selective Packet Marking in Special Session on Error Control Techniques for Real-time Delivery of
Multimedia data, First International Workshop on Intelligent Multimedia Computing(IMMCN 2000),
Atlantic City, NJ, February 2000.
H. Sanneck and N. T. L. Le. Speech Property-Based FEC for Internet Telephony Applications in
Proceedings of the SPIE/ACM SIGMM Multimedia Computing and Networking Conference 2000
(MMCN 2000), San Jose, CA, January 2000.
N. T. L. Le. Development of a Loss-Resilient Internet Speech Transmission Method. Diploma thesis,
Department of Electrical Engineering, Technical University Berlin, June 1999.
N. T. L. Le. Charging and Accounting Protocol for IP Multicast over ATM with QoS Support.
Pre-diploma thesis, Department of Telecommunications Engineering, Technical University Berlin,
Honors and Awards
7/2000: Erwin-Stephan Prize for excellent graduates (award of the President of the Technical University Berlin)
10/96 - 4/98: Friedrich-Ebert Foundation's scholarship for talented students
5/90: Nguyen-Dinh-Chieu high school's award for student with the best performance in Math
3/90: First prize in the Tien-Giang province's annual Math competition for talented high school students
Mentor of a summer intern
Member of the Vietnamese Student Association in Berlin, Germany
Mẫu CV hiện đại (Tiếng Anh) - Dành cho IT (Mẫu 2)
NGUYEN NHAT KHANH
3/53/14 Thanh Thai Street,
Ward 14,District 10, HCM City
E-mail : [email protected]
Tel : 0983.191110
Date of Birth November 19, 1981
Marital Status Single
Permanent Address 3/53/14 Thanh Thai Street, Ward 14, District 10, HCM City, Vietnam
Mobile phone 0983191110
E-mail [email protected]
• To be a good staff.
• Try to learning as much as possible and doing my best in order to accompish my task.
• To have good opportunities to get promotion in my job.
• Develop my skills with development of company,I want to prove myself.
2002 - 2005
The University of Natural Sciences - HCM, Vietnam
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology(Graduated - 2005)
Subjects studied :
§ Operating Systems : Windows 2000, XP and Linux
§ Programming languages : C, C++, ASP, ASP.NET, C#, Java, PHP, MySQL, HTML, XML.
§ Databases : MS SQL Server 2000, Oracle 9i.
§ And subjects : System Analysis and Design, Software Project Management, Object - Oriented Programming(using C# language ), Database Management System, Design and develop website
§ I have 4 years programming experience
§ After once subjects I must make a project for close.
Some projects :
• English Grammar testing online(ASP)
§ Hotel Management (OOP - using C# language)
§ SaiGon bus management (System Analysis and Design)
1999 - 2002
The University of Natural Sciences - HCM, Vietnam
The Diploma of Information Technology(Granduated 2002)
1996 - 1999
Ham Tan High School - Binh Thuan, VietNam
July 1, 2005 - Now
FPT Invested Co - HCM City
• Manage IT room
• Manage, maintain and backup database(MS SQL server 2000)
• ssue and control Admin forms
• Report to manager
• Setup, configuration Server and LAN system, maintain computer, handle troubleshoot
• Managing SQL database system (Indian's software using SQL server 2000)
• Experience in internet : Acceleration, security(ISA 2004), anti virus
• Have some knowledge about : tomcat5, Apache, deloy java project
• Making plan for staff
• Working conform ISO process
• Are commited to dealines and quility
§ .NET programming - expert - 2 years
My best skills is C#. I have a lot woking experience with Component One - Crystal and MS SQL 2000
§ C++ programming - expert - 3 years.
I learned and worked with C++ when I was a student
§ System Analysis and Design
§ Object - Oriented Programming
§ Setup, maintain system running Microsoft Windows
§ Managing SQL database system
§ Independent or team work
§ Communication and interpersonal skills
• English skills: spoken, read and written
• §When I was a student. I was an interviewer of ACORN Marketting & Research Co.,Ltd (of Singapore). While I was working for this company, I participated into many projects such as: Motobike , Car, Informatic Technology project...etc. The Informatic Technology project, I interviewed somebodies that working in field of IT and software as management directors, managers and team leaders.
• § I have been operating movements of my class as organized HCDH Open football championship, camping, picnic...etc. I am maintaining this movements and managing forum of my class.
• Football, Travel, Music (Trinh Cong Son).
#5588, konappa nagar,
Mobile No: 21-99999999
E-mail: [email protected]
Seeking a position to utilize my skills and abilities in the Information Technology Industry that offers Professional growth while being resourceful, innovative and flexible.
Maharaja Engineering College - May, 2006
B.TECH (Information Technology)
Percentage scored: 67%
Shri Ganga Higher Secondary School - Mar, 2002
Percentage scored: 88%
Govt Boys Higher Secondary School - Mar, 2000
Percentage scored: 68%
• Languages: C, C , CORE JAVA, VB 6.0,UNIX shell scripts, HTML
• Platforms: Windows xp/98/95,2000,NT, Red hat Linux (9.0, ES, WS)
• Concepts: networking, operating systems
• Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) -Enterprise Linux 4 # 1114006719821418
• Expertise in: Installing Red hat Linux configuring servers (DNS, FTP, NFS, NIS, SAMBA, APACHE, DHCP, MAIL), Trouble shooting, user permissions (LVM)
• Brain-bench certified Linux Assessment #T20110714001A
1. Final Semester Project as Part of the B.TECH Curriculum.
Project Name: "Integrated Java Based Web server"
Description: The powerful web server that enhances java based applications and provides authentication.
1. Creating a Manual Dictionary in V.B. 6.
2. Deleting the files concurrently using shell scripts
Linux Servers, Distributed systems
OTHER ACTIVITIES & HOBBIES:
• Organizing various cultural & WON Prizes.
• Reading E-books
• Net surfing
Age & DOB: 21 years, 21-06-1985
Marital Status: Single
Permanent: 18/120, Gurusamy Nagar,
Contact Number: 0111 -11112027
Languages Known: English, Tamil
I hereby declare that the above written particulars are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Lưu ý khi sử dụng
- Gặp Link download hỏng, hãy đăng trả lời (yêu cầu link download mới), Các MOD sẽ cập nhật link sớm nhất
- Tìm kiếm trước khi đăng bài mới