lan_135hp

Samsung i9100, much like almost all of the other Samsung’s mobile phones, couldn’t straight support flash SWF movies. Hence we have to convert SWF to AVI if we should view SWF on this device. Before we go over methods to enjoy SWF on Samsun i9100, let’s first quickly overview it.

Samsung i9100 is the thinnest dual-core smart phone on earth due to the fact its fuselage dimension is 125. 3*66. 1*8. 5mm. It's only 116g. Plus, it's followed a 4. 27 inches display screen which has a resolution in 480*800 and also 1. 2GHz Samsung S5PV310 Exynos 4210 dual-core processor chip. What’s more, it's utilized the storage combination of 4GB ROM together with 1GB RAM. The 8MP digital camera with a LED flash light may possibly Giúp customers take clear as well as top quality pictures and even videos maximum in 1080p. Besides from the 8MP digital camera, it may additionally support Wifi as well as Wireless bluetooth. It might perfectly support video formats like MP4, 3gp, 3gpp, RM, RMVB, AVI, WMV together with MOV.

Thus, next we will look into how you can switch SWF to AVI in order that it could possibly be enjoyed on Samsung i9100.

1. Just down load a SWF to AVI converter and also set it up.

2. Start the program and also input the flash SWF document to it. Preview the original source SWF video on the view screen.

3. After that, simply click “Export” and also select a folder for the produced video. You may also select “Rip Audio” to extract audio from the origin flash SWF document.

And you also may possibly press “Settings” to customize the audio along with video display effects of the produced video.

4. Lastly, push “Convert” to start the SWF to AVI transformation. This software will show you the SWF to AVI switching procedure. Once the transformation accomplished, it'll automatically open the specified folder for you.

Các chủ đề có liên quan khác