congnghe

the EU, NAU, NAFTA were all affairs created by bankers. The actuality that there is NOTHING federal about the federal reserve, it is a clandestine coffer that makes its own rules and elects its own leaders. Our government has aught ascendancy over the federal assets and neither does the constitution. Why don't americans who anticipate voting is so important not accord a abuse about this?

let me guess, im aloof apprenticed account i ask questions...

Oidhche

They're alone "elite" because they they in-breed and advance themselves. They're absolutely socio-pathic and affecting gansters.

But your're appropriate and far from ignorant.

They are and do all of the above,yes.

hehhe

no

the eu nor nafta wasn't fabricated by aristocratic bankers

the federal Reserve is technically endemic by some banks according to their admeasurement how anytime you aloof deceit buy shares or barter them

you and the added paranoids abash buying with control, the ascendancy charcoal in the governments appointees control

it isn't that you are apprenticed because you ask questions it because you go to addition nut sites to get your advice and that makes you ignorant

gainhaque

they ascendancy the benevolence of my toilet paper...but obama controls the flush

but somebody abutting to Obama wants to change all of that

vi_vu_thangngay

They accept bought the government. But so has the Health allowance agencies, biologic companies, oil companies, booze distributors, etc...

Everyone except the voters own the country

Các chủ đề có liên quan khác