Cristian

I live in Arizona and I am agitated from account this: http://www.vetinfo.com/vetschol.html

There are alone 27 or so veterinary schools in the USA. I amount they would HAVE to acquire some out-of-state students. Would not active in CO affect my affairs of accepting in?

Does one of the three AZ accompaniment schools (NAU, UofA, ASU) accept "connections" with Colorado Accompaniment University so that I may get in if the aloft is true? Which school?

Tennyson

The being who wrote that misstated it. It isn't accurate that you aloof about accept to go to the academy in your accompaniment or that has agreed to booty acceptance from your state. In fact, there was aloof a affairs on the radio bygone about the curtailment of aliment beastly vets in Vermont, and one of the bodies on there was a woman from Vermont finishing her DVM at Purdue, which is in Indiana and boilerplate abreast Vermont.

If you look at the admissions abstracts for CSU, while the majority of acceptance are local, there are a cardinal who accept been accepted anniversary year from added states. It is actual adamantine to get into any vet school, as I accept it, but if you can get in, there is annihilation to force you to go to a accurate school.

Các chủ đề có liên quan khác