Kilydd

Here's addition bit of vietnamese from a accompany blog I'd like to translate. After she saw I could construe the aftermost one she wrote me this one to see if could, allegedly it uses alot of argot to make it harder. Hopefully addition like accolade m0m or addition could do this aftermost one for me :)

"me`n oi, hum nay mo'i fat hien la` han doc dc blog tieng "Vi.t" cua minh &......hieu??ngoi` ngu nguoi ra 5'.....sao xi' ho^? wa' chai` >.

Rambert

That was absolutely funny man, that being didn't appetite anybody to accept what it says. "con` không dc thi, lan` sau gap ta cho an da" agency " if you can not apprehend this, abutting time I'll bang your butt...LOL"

PS: I am Vietnamese :)

Cuinn

Oh man! Today I begin out that he can apprehend my blogs accounting in Vietnamese and understands them (??) It took like 5' (mins?).....embarrassed to afterlife >.<, I'm so mad, how can he construe it about absolutely chat for word. 'Meow' not gonna address it in Vietnmaese with emphasis symbols anymore, I'm sooo pissed off. Can I aloof annul the added entry??? I don't accept the affection to do so!!!! This time I'm use added Vietnamese argot so that you can sit there and admiration !!! Let's see if Brett can construe it. If he can construe it, again he gets my love, contrarily if he can't construe it, abutting time he sees me he'll get a beatdown.

just go n ask her to blazon in english.....don't be a smartass :D

asking some1 for construe back u can't do it, it's actual suck.....i would beam so adamantine if she ask u to apprehend in advanced of her......i achievement she does tat so u can apprentice a lesson.......anyway, accept fun stalking her, i beggarly accept fun account her blog back u can angle up with her.......

Các chủ đề có liên quan khác