- 05 Tháng 1 2015, 17:15
Phát wifi trên win8 từ laptop
Để sửa lỗi này Có 2 phương phápPhương pháp 1 :
1. Mở “Device Manager”
and click on “View”
-> “Show Hidden Devices”
2. Now navigate to “Network Adapters”
and browse to “Microsoft Hosted Network Virtual Adapter”
3. Right click on it and choose “Enable”.
4. Now the hosted network is connected.Phương pháp 2 :
1. Go To Control Panel
-> Select “System and Security”.
2. Then Select “Device Manager”
or Open Run Window and type devmgmt.msc
and hit enter.
3. Now “Device Manager”
window will open. Select and expand the Network adapters from the list of devices.
4. Now Find your wireless network adapter
and right-click on it and select “Properties”. Note :
If your wifi adapter is not listed in the device manager you might need to restart your computer. The below 2 next steps are not really required, what you need to do is to enable your device now.
5. Select the “Power Management”
6. Make sure Under the “Power Management”
tab, the following option is checked (enabled): “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power”.
If not just enable it and click ok. Now restart your PC and try sharing your Wi-Fi. In most cases this steps will fix the problem.