Download Bài tập ngữ pháp tiếng Anh 12 miễn phí
1. Hurry up or the train________ before you ca catch it.
a. will leave b. leaves c. will have left d. has left
2. Now my sister________ a bicycle of her own.
a. is having b. are having c. has d. had
3. A football team________ chiefly of 12 players.
a. composed b. composes c. comprised d. comprises
4. This is the first time I ________ here.
a. am b. have been c. was d. be
5. Last week, my professor promised that he________ today.
a. would come b. will come c. comes d. coming
6. My girls friend arrived after I ________ for her about half an hour.
a. was waiting b. had been waiting c. has been waiting d. have waited
7. Did she say she________ him tomorrow?
a. has visited b. will visit c. would visit d. is going to visit
8. ________ to rain before you woke up this morning?
a. Did it begin b. has it begun c. Had it begun d. Would it begin
9. My daughter saw an elephant this morning but she________ one before.
a. had never seen b. has never seen c. never seen d. never had seen
10. I________ in Da Nang before I moved to Dong Nai.
a. have been living b. have lived c. had lived d. had been living
11. There are many ways________ to Rome.
++ Để DOWNLOAD tài liệu, xin trả lời bài viết này, mình sẽ upload tài liệu cho bạn ngay!
Tóm tắt nội dung:Name:
Basis No 1
1. The wedding party________ at the Rex Hotel.
a. is b. is being c. will be d. is going to be
2. How many languages_____ John speak?
a. do b. does c. did d. will
3. Hurry! The train________ I don't want to miss it.
a. comes b. is coming c. came d. has come
4. Angelina Jolie is a famous actress. She ________ in several film.
a. appears b. is appearing c. appeared d. has appeared
5. I saw Maggie at the party. She ________ in several film.
a. wears b. wore c. was wearing d. has worn
6. What time________ the next train leave?
a. does b. will c. shall d. would
7. Monica________ with her sister at the moment until she finds a flat.
a. stays b. is staying c. will stay d. is going to stay
8. After I________ lunch, I looked for my bag.
a. had b. had had c. have has d. have had
9. By the end of next year, George________ English for 2 years.
a. will have learned b. will learn c. has leaned d. would learn
10. The man got out of the car,_______ round to the back and opened the boot.
a. walking b. walked c. walks d. walk
11. For several years his ambition ________ to be a pilot.
a. is b. has been c. was d. had been
12. Henry________ into the restaurant when the writer was having dinner.
a. was going b. went c. has gone d. did go
13. He will take the dog out for a walk as soon as he ________ dinner.
a. finish b. finishes c. will finish d. shall have finished
14. Before you asked, the letter________
a. was written b. had been written c. had written d. has been written
15. She ________ English at RMIT these days.
a. studies b. is studying c. will study d. is gong to study
16. She's at her best when she________ big decisions.
a. is making b. makes c. had made d. will make
17. We________ next vacation in London.
a. spend b. are spending c. will spend d. are going to spend
18. Robert________ tomorrow morning on the 10:30 train.
a. arrived b. is arriving c. has arrived d. would arrive
19. Look! The bus________
a. left b. has left c. leaves d. is leaving
20. Mike________ one hour ago.
a. phoned b. was phoning c. had phoned d. has phoned
1. I shall be glad when he________
a. had gone b. did go c. went d. had gone
2. Ask her to come ad see me when she ________ her work.
a. finish b. has finished c. finished d. finishing
3. After you finish your work, you________ a break.
a. should take b. have taken c. might have taken d. takes
4. Oil________ if you pour it on water
a. floated b. floats c. will be floated d. float
5. When he returned home, he found the door________.
a. unlocking b. unlocked c. to be unlocked d. have unlocked
6. That dancing club________ north of the city
a. lays b. lies c. locates d. lain
7. Almost everyone________ for home by the time we arrived.
a. leave b. left c. leaves d. had left
8. By the age of 25, he ________ two famous novels.
a. wrote b. writes c. has written d. had written
9. While her husband was in the army, Janet________ to him twice a week.
a. was writing b. wrote c. was written d. had written
10. I couldn't cut the grass because the machine_______ a few days previously.
a. broken down b. has been broken c. had broken down d. breaks down
11. We ________English this time last week.
a. learned b. were learning c. have learned d. had learned
12. Is it raining? - No, it isn't but the ground is wet. It________
a. rained b. had rained c. has rained d. has been raining
13. Her family________ to America before 1975.
a. went b. have gone c. had gone d. would go
14. When I arrived at the party, Martha________ home already.
a. went b. have gone c. had gone d. would go
15. Henry________ for 10 years when he finally gave it up.
a. has smoked b. has been smoking c. had smoked d. had been smoking'
16. Yesterday morning I got up and looked out of the window. The sun was shinning but the ground was very wet. It________
a. rained b. has been raining c. had rained d. had been raining
17. We ________ our examination next month.
a. have b. shall have c. will have had d. will be having
18. Look that those black clouds! It________
a. is going to rain b. will rain c. would rain d. can rain
19. We________ English this time next Monday.
a. learn b. will learn c. are learning d. will be learning
20. We________ this course before the final examination.
a. are going to finish b. have finished c. will finish d. will have finished
1. I________ "Chicken soup for the soul" but I haven’t finished it yet.
a. read b. am reading c. have been reading d. was reading
2. Alan took a photograph of Sandra while she________
a. didn't look b. wasn't looking c. hasn't looked d.. hadn't looked
3. I ________ my key. Can you Giúp me look for it?
a. lose b. lost c. had lost d. have lost
4. Last night Tine________ in bed when suddenly she heard a scream.
a. read b. was reading c. had read d. had read
5. We________ a part next week. Would you like to come?
a. have b. will have c. are having d. will have had
6. The Red River________ very fast today-much faster than yesterday.
a. flows b. is flowing c. will flow d. is going to flow
7. While mother________ dinner the phone rang.
a. cooked b. had cooked c. has cooked d. was cooking
8. Fish________ on earth for ages and ages.
a. existed b. are existing c. exist d. have existed
9. The phone________ constantly since Jack won the first prize this morning.
a. has been ringing b. rang c. had rung d. had been ringing
10. The earth________ on the sun for its heat and light.
a. is depend b. depending c. has depend d. depends
11. I don't feel good. I ________ home from work tomorrow.
a. am staying b. stay c. will have stayed d. stayed
12. In the last two decades, space exploration___great contributions to weather forecasting.
a. is making b. has made c. made d. makes
13. On July 20, 1969, Neil Armstrong ________ down onto the moon, the first person ever set foot on another planet.
a. was stepping b. stepped c. has stepped d. was step
14. When boarding the plane, many passengers were annoyed because they ________ waiting in the airport for three ad a half hours.
a. are b. were c. have been d. had been
15. If coastal erosion continues to take place at the present rate, in another fifty years this beach________ any more.
a. doesn't exist b. isn't going to exits c. isn't existing d. won't be existing
16. Their football team________ a championship until last season.
a. had never won b. is never winning c. had never been winning d. had never won
17. By the end of this year, Tom ________English for three years.
a. will be studying b. has studied c. will have studied d. has been studying
18. In one year's time, I________ in this school for 15 years.
a. will be working b. will work c. will have studied d. has been studying'
19. They ________ this course by next June.
a. have finished b. will finish c. are going to finish d. will have finished
20. She will go abroad as soon as she________ this English course.
a. has completed b. will complete c. will have completed d. completed
1. The child________ before the doctor arrived.
a. died b. had died c. has died d. was dying
2. We cleaned up the room as soon as the guests________
a. had left b. has left c. left d. were leaving
3. The secretary________ the report by 10:00 yesterday.
a. hasn't finished b. hasn't finished c. didn't finish d. would finish
4. Jane's eyes are red. She________
a. cried b. has cried c. has been crying d. had cried
5. This room is dirty. Someone________ in here.
a. smoked b. has smoked c. had been smoking d. has been smoking
6. Arsenal________ next Monday.
a. wins b. will win c. would win d. is winning
7. it________ rain tomorrow.
a. rains b. will rain c. is going to rain d. is raining
8. I'll come and see you before I ________ for America.
a. leave b. will leave c. have left d. shall leave
9. The little girl asked what________ to her friend.
a. has happened b. happened c. had happened
d. would have been happened
10. John________ a book when I saw him.
a. is reading b. read c. was reading d. reading
11. He said he________ return later.
a. will b. would c. can d. would be'
12. Jack________ he door.
a. has just opened b. open c. will have opened d. opening
13. I have been waiting for you________
a. since early morning b. since 9 a.m c. for two hours d. all are correct
14. My sister________ for you since yesterday.
a. is looking b. was looking c. has been looking d. looked
15. Jack________ the door.
a. has just painted b. paint c. will have painted d. painting
16. The train________ half an hour ago.
a. has been leaving b. left c. has left d. had left
17. We________ Doris since last Sunday.
a. don't see b. haven't seen c. didn't see d. hadn't seen ...
Lưu ý khi sử dụng
- Gặp Link download hỏng, hãy đăng trả lời (yêu cầu link download mới), Các MOD sẽ cập nhật link sớm nhất
- Tìm kiếm trước khi đăng bài mới