các bạn tải miễn phí ebook: English for personal assistants - part 4

Telephoning in English 15

(7) ............., the administrative secretary has got rather set in her ways, and (8) .............,
is still refusing to use the new software. I (9) ............. recommend that she should be
invited to retire early, (10) ............. we will have complete chaos as far as record keeping
is concerned. If we were to appoint a more flexible and better trained secretary to
replace her, there would be several advantages over the present arrangements. (11)
............., we could put her in charge of updating all the information in the department
and (12) ............. reduce the burden on the person in charge of ordering from the stores.
We might (13) ............. ask her to take a more active part in producing the annual report
for R&D than her predecessor has done.
(14) ............., I would argue that we approach the appropriate union, and suggest that
the present administrative secretary should be retired early and, (15) ............., that her
job should be upgraded to Grade 2. (16) ............. I would be prepared to draw up a new
job description pending your agreement.

Telephoning in English
Leaving a voicemail

Hints on voicemail organisation:
top down not bottom up e.g., give the main message but don’t supply all the details
content not process
synthesis not summary e.g., state what the message is and the act

các bạn download về để xem đầy đủ nhé

¨°o_O (Sống tốt mỗi ngày) o_O°

Sống đẹp mỗi ngày

Các chủ đề có liên quan khác