các bạn tải miễn phí ebook: 380 bài luận mẫu tiếng Anh - Phần 3

239. NEIGHBOURS GOOD AND BAD
LAÙNG GIEÀNG TOÁT VAØ XAÁU

Wherever we stay we are bound to have neighbours. They are the people who live
nearby. Unless we go and live in the desert or deep in the jungle we will always find
them near. Come to think of it there are also neighbours in deserts and jungles but they
may not be of the human kind.
My family and I live in Happy Garden, a neighbourhood of terrace houses and a few
rows of shops. Our house is somewhere in the middle of this housing estate so we are
surrounded by other houses. Some of the neighbours are wonderful while some are
horrible. Yet there are others who simply prefer not to know the others.
Right next to my house on the left is a family consisting of a young couple and their
three young children. The parents earn a living selling vegetables in the night market. In
the morning they go out collecting vegetables from the farms. Come afternoon they will
be busy cleaning and sorting the vegetables for sale in the night. They are an industrious
lot. The little ones, the youngest is about four, Giúp their parents in their chores. We are
grateful they live next oor for they are helpful and kind people. We regularly get
vegetables from them at reduced price and sometimes for nothing at all. In turn we keep
an eye on their house whenever they are away on business, which is practically every
night.
The other next door

các bạn download về để xem đầy đủ nhé

¨°o_O (Sống tốt mỗi ngày) o_O°

Sống đẹp mỗi ngày

Các chủ đề có liên quan khác